Approved New Member: Lions67

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Lions67, Sep 10, 2014.

?

Should Kevin McGuire be approved?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lions67

Lions67 Walk On

Name: Kevin McGuire
    Gamertag/PSN: psn Lions67
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS3, PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: free after 5pm on fridays and saturdays open sundays and mondays after 12am tuesday thru thrursday
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    operation sports

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    many.
    wcol online fifa league fifa 2004, EASHL NHL 09-13 mlb the show etc.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    ever since the network adaptor allowed us to go online with the ps2. LOVED Socom!!

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    mature sim style player

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    perfect age group for some serious sim style sports gaming

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    im dedicated to the leagues that i join. i dont quit ever.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    well i feel that i bring to this league the type of gamer that can help make this community stronger. im by no means the best player, and i believe that the only way to become better in anything is to challenge yourself by facing stronger competions

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    good times,

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    well, now that we have access to twitch and the like we can always record the incident. but firstly i would speak with the gamer in question and find out why it happened.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    i have and i would like to join the PS4 FIFA 15 league and hopefully represent my Glaswegian heritage by managing Celtic. I also would like to get in a NHL 15 league and manage my Winnipeg Jets if possible.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved! Hope to see you on the pitch!

4. Lions67

Lions67 Walk On

thanks guys!!
    i look forward to getting in some fifa games. as it looks like there will be no NHL league .....for now.