New Member: Loaf31

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Loaf31,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

another former Jr Partner from the other site.. good to have him here!!

4. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Name: Jody
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Loaf31 (Both 360 & PSN)
    AIM: calujackassat / MSN: jlfleming@gmail.com
    Time Zone: US Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: My schedule varies due to my job, but most of the time is after 10pm, especially on the weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Pittsburgh Penguins (STH), Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Steelers, Liverpool FC, Penn State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From Jmustang and Fiddy

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in many leagues, NHL, NCAA, Madden, NASCAR, MLB the Show, FIFA, PES. I have been a VIP member/admin/Jr Partner at United Leagues. I ran the hockey leagues along with Fiddy. I was also an admin at XXLgaming where I ran the hockey leagues for a while.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I’ve been playing video games since the Atari days. I’ve been playing online for over 10 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a laid back easy to get along with player. I try to play the games as they are supposed to.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? This is exactly what I am looking for. There is nothing worse than playing an immature kid online.

5. Have you read the
    rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read them. No questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an easy going guy. I’ve been married for 5.5 years and have a 1.5 year old son. I am a certified athletic trainer. I live near Pittsburgh, and have season tickets to the Pens.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel as though I will fit in just fine, there are a few familiar names that I see already.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I want a great gaming experience, where I can sit back, chew the fat and enjoy the games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Bring it to your opponent’s attention. If he doesn’t agree, try to work it out. If that doesn’t work, mute the mic and bring it to the commish’s attention

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes, I am most interested in NHL, but I may try my luck at soccer and/or baseball

5. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Name: Jody
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Loaf31 (Both 360 & PSN)
    AIM: calujackassat / MSN: jlfleming@gmail.com
    Time Zone: US Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: My schedule varies due to my job, but most of the time is after 10pm, especially on the weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Pittsburgh Penguins (STH), Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Steelers, Liverpool FC, Penn State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From Jmustang and Fiddy

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in many leagues, NHL, NCAA, Madden, NASCAR, MLB the Show, FIFA, PES. I have been a VIP member/admin/Jr Partner at United Leagues. I ran the hockey leagues along with Fiddy. I was also an admin at XXLgaming where I ran the hockey leagues for a while.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I’ve been playing video games since the Atari days. I’ve been playing online for over 10 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a laid back easy to get along with player. I try to play the games as they are supposed to.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? This is exactly what I am looking for. There is nothing worse than playing an immature kid online.

5. Have you read the
    rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read them. No questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an easy going guy. I’ve been married for 5.5 years and have a 1.5 year old son. I am a certified athletic trainer. I live near Pittsburgh, and have season tickets to the Pens.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel as though I will fit in just fine, there are a few familiar names that I see already.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I want a great gaming experience, where I can sit back, chew the fat and enjoy the games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Bring it to your opponent’s attention. If he doesn’t agree, try to work it out. If that doesn’t work, mute the mic and bring it to the commish’s attention

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes, I am most interested in NHL, but I may try my luck at soccer and/or baseball

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Approved Loaf31

Nice to have you here

7. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Thanks man, looking forward to it

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hey man, I run the Xbox FIFA leagues... We will be kicking off season 2 in another week or so... Let me know if you would like more info.

9. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Sorry man I only have FIFA for PS3

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Loaf31 we are currently filling a couple of spots in Tradition 1 (premier league) for NCAA so if you are interested in an NCAA 12 league let me know... I was speaking to J about guys that may be interested and he doesn't know who has what game or whatever or who wants to be in what type of leauge but with the influx of people from UL I'm hoping to find somebody... Thanks.

11. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Loaf31 if you have NCAA on the PS3, Sim Nation has some openings as well. We play four teams per conference, using the SEC, PAC 12, and B1G. We have OSU and Michigan in the B1G, with me playing ND as a kind of pseudo B1G team. Your Nittany Lions would be available, and they're actually pretty tough right now. I think they're a five star with a nice young roster, if you're interested.

Welcome to TSO.

12. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

PSU would be sweet to get

13. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I'll tag the commish.

egofailure - Mind stopping by and saying hello?

14. Zikry

Zikry Walk On