Denied New Member: lobby

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 23, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome lobby,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. lobby

lobby Walk On

Name:Lobby
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):XBOX/ Lobbywatson
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:n/a
    Time Zone:est
    General Availability for User vs User games:everyday usually before 9am or after 10pm no saturdays
    Favorite Teams: The Ohio State Buckeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Never have
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    21 years and never have
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Agressive, realistic and predictable
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

36 I would bet I am like most folks here. Most of us work jobs we don't love and use this as an escape.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    1. I am a huge fan of fast pace offense. I DO NOT cheat for offside penalities let me be clear. I don't care about a measly 5 yards what I hope to get is a D off its gameplan and struggling for answers.

I do not snap before the D is set but I do not allow them time to think. I want to be upfront about this.

2. Running out the clock. With my above strategy I hope to be up by 4 td's in the third quarter at which point I grind out the win. I do this by running the ball and running out the clock. I don't want to give someone a chance to win. How highly is this frowned on?
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm 36 and I got bored with 2012 NCAA. I need to rejuvenate my intrest in the game. I have been playing it since 2001 and it's the only game I play now. I am just trying to get the spark back.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I doubt I'm any different then anyone here. Maybe better looking and more sarcastic but thats it.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

A new challange to go up against.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I don't rat. I saw something to the offender and allow them a chance to stop. If they don't then I go to thier house and beat them.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I haven't actually. I wanted to get the membership process started. I am heading there next to determine this answer.

3. lobby

lobby Walk On

I forgot to mention I'd click spellcheck before posting......

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

These highlighted questions have me concerned...

Firstly... Why the name lobby? I didnt see a real name up there. Secondly, your answer to #3. How do you feel about losing? What sort of changes to your gameplan do you make when you are losing?

Your answer to question 8.... Is that the only reason you are here?

And finally... I think you need to reread the rules and try to answer question 9 again.

If you could take some time to elaborate on my responses it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  5. lobby

lobby Walk On

Lobby is a nickname from high school.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Agressive, realistic and predictable
    I play to win. I hate to lose. I am a Marine (95-99 0351 MOS E-4 Alpha Company 1/6) and losing is not in my nature. The same can be said for cheating. Cheaters and thieves all deserve harsh beatings.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A new challange to go up against.
    Yes a new reason to enjoy the game is why I am here.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I don't rat. I saw something to the offender and allow them a chance to stop. If they don't then I go to thier house and beat them.
    I'm not 9 years old I wont run and tell mom. This is online gaming how serious could this actually be?

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Your application is denied at this point.

You may try again.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

But please do me favor......don't try again.

• Like Like x 1