Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by LOLOLORSKATES, Jan 21, 2010.

1. New member : LOLOLORSKATES

Name: Paul Coney
    AIM: goldengloves687 (I wouldn't recommend trying to contact me via aim.)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: I'm NOT free from 6 to 9 every tuesdays & thursdays
    Favorite Teams: South Carolina, Miami, Auburn, and Louisville
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: BCduggan from Operationsports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes - the most recent of leagues is the football was made in the south (all-sec OD) on

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since blitz came out for the n64 & I've been playing online since my first 360 which was 3 summers ago.

3. What type of player would you say you are? If I have a quarterback who can run - imma run.

*I'm competitive like how sports should be, but I know the limits that the rules have made & I have no intention on doing anything to get me removed from the forum and the games..

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age is just a number it's more on the maturity of the person.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i've read them but no I do not have any questions regarding the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm in a major developing moment of my life as I'm just now going to college & I have a few things that may hold me back from going further than I'd like. I'll keep the forum updated on whether or not I'll be taking a leave for a little bit..

Also I have five tattoos...all on my torso.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Yes I have & I honestly don't care where I go as long as it's an 360 OD.

Hopefully there are good selections as well?
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.