New Member : LOLORSKATES

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by LOLORSKATES, Oct 30, 2010.

1. LOLORSKATES

LOLORSKATES Walk On

Name: Paul Coney
    Gamertag: LOLOLORSKATES

Email: cardboardsmile@yahoo.com

AIM: Goldengloves687

Time Zone: EST

General Availability: Practically an open schedule - I am going to be employed in the next couple of days on 2nd shift so I'll make arrangements as they come in regards to leagues

Favorite Teams: LSU, South Carolina, Auburn, and Kentucky

How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA Football - Too long of a time ago to remember what site it was

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    All my life - Past 3 or 4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Definitely not a cheeser (Dunno how else to explain it)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Doesn't make a difference to me that my peers are older guys - Respect is a door that swings both ways so I am not rude .

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the guidelines - I just wanna play ball.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm 19 living in the bluegrass state of Kentucky . I was seeking enlistment in the Marine Corps & ultimately the Navy, but both branches have disqualified me either due to tattoo policy or my actions in the past . I've never been one to quit.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    As active as I can be

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A good experience in an online dynasty along with the joy of being a part of a social network

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Depending on how blatant of the infraction Is I would tell the player their wrong-doing & If they proceed to do it again I would notify those who are in charge.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I noticed the opening in the Legacy OD & I would like to be a part of it.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Paul