Approved New Member: LONESTARR

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 22, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. LONESTARR

LONESTARR Walk On

Ok i do that but im having a tuff time trying to fill out entry league application. Along with providing information about myself. So if you can either send me an email allanclark11@yahoo.com or a messages to my GT LONESTARR 9 on XBL i will appreciate and thanks LONESTARR

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Why are you having a tough time?

4. LONESTARR

LONESTARR Walk On

Why am i having a tuff time maybe because that section is locked and wont allow me to put my information in. LONESTARR

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You copy it and paste in a new message.

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to the site. You need to reply to this post with your TSO application and have your TSO membership approved BEFORE you can fill out an application for the individual leagues.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. LONESTARR

LONESTARR Walk On

Name:Lonestarr
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):lonestarr9 xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:6 pm to 11pm
    Favorite Teams:Bengals, Bears , Chargers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Through EA Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden Where? Xbox 360, ps2

2. How long have you been playing video games? 12 Years How long have you been playing online? 10 Years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Average

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?There Are No Differences

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Mature Gamer, Plays A Fair Game , Like Competition

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just Fine

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A Good Competitive Game

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? Play Out The Game How do you handle the situation? Contact Commish After The Game So That He May Handle It According To The League Rules

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? NoWhich leagues (if any) are you interested in? TSFL What is your preferred league setup?No Preference

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.