Approved New Member - LongGONE24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by macc24usc, Sep 28, 2010.

1. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

New Member - LongGONE24

Sup guys, I'm looking for a casual OD that advances every other day or so. I participate in an OD www.q4tb.forumotion.net so I know about activity, sim play, organizing user games and the general ideology of respect for other members and keeping it realistic. I'm looking for a league with at least 4 star teams and would actually prefer a dynasty that isn't going to be brand new. I'll pick up for where ever a dynasty is at, and I'll pick and appropriate team once I see which dynasty I can be apart of. Contact me through PSN because to get ahold of me asap. I can play daily if neccesary.

Name: Macc
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - LongGONE24
    Email: n/a
    AIM: macc24jr
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard
    General Availability: I do work shift work, roughly 30 hours a week. Can play every day.
    Favorite Teams: USC, but I would like to take a 4* school. I want to rock an OD with Oklahoma State.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OperationSports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yep. I started www.q4tb.forumotion.net. I don't neccesarily commish there because there's another user whose able to be more active to advance for us.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was like, four? I've been playing online since it was availible, basically.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual results with hardcore tendencies, lol. I can play alot and I like to get through seasons quick.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? There will be no difference. There wouldn't be any grief or immaturity from me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? All of them. None.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a Trojans fan (shut up, I've heard it all) and a hardcore sports fanatic. I'm from Windsor Ontario Canada. I smoke kush daily. Anything else?

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Everyday.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A good solid OD to have some fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Let them know that I didn't appreciate them breaking the rules, respectfully (somewhat). Then PM a moderator or admin about what happened, without sounding like a whiny bitch and doing it often. I can handle situations like this maturely, the only time I'd get management involved would be if it was neccesary.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I want to be apart of a league thats 4* or better teams, I don't mind if it's allready in progress, I just hopefully would like a league with laxed recruiting policies. I don't agree with not being able to sign a good player if they're interested... that's my only gripe. Get ahold of me through PSN for quickest access.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Macc. Blow the Kush up! haha

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Haha nice! Check out Rise to Glory

4. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Hey guys I realize this ones old so I figured I'd do another. Grey from VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE has reccomended I check you out and I sign up hoping to join that league. I have started my own mini-community that hosts Madden and NCAA leagues I love the RPG element to these games, write ups, storylines and headlines that make the leagues feel more realistic.

In order to place you in a proper league, please follow these steps:

1. Read the RULES. Make sure you understand what will be expected of you as a member of this community and team owner.

2. Check the League Openings Forum. Go ahead and read all you want, but only pay attention and take interest in ones that have openings. Commissioners are required to keep these threads current.

3. A thread has been auto-generated for you in The New Member Lounge section titled "New Member: <your screen name>" by TSO STAFF. This will allow us to track your application process. Locate and reply to your thread (and your thread ONLY), please copy and paste the questions below along with your answers in your post. These will aid us in placing you in the proper league.

Name: Macc
    PSN: longGONE24
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype - shaunmacc24
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: I am in school and work part-time. It will always be played by ear, however afternoons (after 5 and evenings are typically the best for me)
    Favorite Teams: USC Trojan Diehard
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Grey (A member)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    - I created, however have since handed over the commish privlidges to Grey at Q4TB (q4tbbcs.freeforums.org) a very democratic league that allows each and everybodies opinion to determine the final outcome of arisen situations. I am currently just an active member there who misses the flare that's burnt out a little in terms of Write-ups and storylines.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Oh wow, probably 20 years lol? And since it's online conception basically.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Addicted? Haha, no I would say I'm a strong sim player with the understanding of importance of sim play, results and statistics to make the league not only more realistic for myself but for others competing for awards and championships.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    - I was shown how to play video games by cousins and family of people who are 5-6 years older so I've always had a bit more of a mature approach to results. I have been since I can remember, making opponents IRL play sim games (ie punting on 4th and behind your 50, not running up score, using more than one receiver etc.)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    -None glaring no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    - I'm a 23 year old civil engineering studetn at my local college in Windsor, Ontario, Canada (St Clair). I work aprt time at Home Depot and have a passion for structures, geometry and assembly. I prefer my drinks strong, beer cold and kush Canadian lol.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    - I think I can bring a comedic element to the league, as well as I should boost morale with my low-end stick skills for the more experienced gamers lol.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    - Some good solid sim football action, a chance to write some writeups and make the league more realistic./

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    - I will hopefully wait for one of these situations to arise to make a huge situation about it. I will make sure I find out when joining a league who it is I would report this to and how THEY would like me to handle it. I'm also an advocate of sim play but I will be completely honest when I say I do believe your league here may have strict(er) guidelines than I'm use to, but will be willing to accept and adapt.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    - I would like to join the VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE as a friend of mine (kamikaze Grey) has reccomended I would like it.

4. Once your application has been approved, a staff member will post in your application thread saying so.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

You should have been already approved... At least it looks like you were in September of 2010...

Just wondering what happened here:

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Everyday.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    He was never set to Approved.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You've been approved now.