New Member: LONGLIVETHAK1NG

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by LONGLIVETHAK1NG, Aug 12, 2010.

1. LONGLIVETHAK1NG

LONGLIVETHAK1NG Walk On

New Member: LONGLIVETHAK1NG

Name:Terrance
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox- LONGLIVETHAK1NG
    Email: wordtobigbird@live.com
    AIM: praisebetoelmo (rarely use)
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability: Nights, Weekends, Days off.
    Favorite Teams: Falcons, Falcons, and Falcons. :)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Mkeller25

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No. I have never played in an online league, I never took the time out in previous years to get into it. I have played on ladders in shooters with teams, which is their version of sports leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing videogames since I can remember. I have been playing online since Rainbow Six 3 came out for Xbox in 2003.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say I am just a regular, casual player. I like to take pride in my skills in playing the game the right way. I have never gotten really serious and "labbed" or anything like that. I just use what I know about football and play like its football, not like its madden. I feel like once you start playing it like a videogame cheese creeps in and sim creeps out.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesnt bother me, we are here for a game we all enjoy. Our love for sports should be enough to create a bond with anyone of any age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and it all seems good to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a student at Georgia State University and I work at a Shell gas station, I pretty much just work and chill out. Not too much to it.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Seems like a great community so as active as I can be. I use to be daily active on sites like MaddenMania and VSN and OS but that was back when I had no job and sat around on the computer all day so I dont go to those sites at all anymore except OS (to read sliders, opinions, and now online stuff. i dont post)

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Great games of Madden and some enjoyable company.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Follow the league and site rules on reporting it. Let them know I see that they are breaking the rules and wont just let it slide.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Well I got a PM about the SMFL which is what I plan on joining, havent had the chance to check out all the other leagues yet.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Terrance.

3. LONGLIVETHAK1NG

LONGLIVETHAK1NG Walk On

thanks, i appreciate it.