New member looking to join a League

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CJ Bruner, Dec 3, 2010.

1. CJ Bruner

CJ Bruner Walk On

Name: CJ Bruner
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - Muzik33
    Email: muzik87@gmx.com
    AIM: None
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Anytime after 4 pm eastern time
    Favorite Teams: Kentucky, Western Kentucky, Wisconsin
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have never played in a setup league with a forum, just onliny dynstaies (which usually die out after the first year, really annoying)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have played videos games since i was about 5. Online, around 6 years or so (started with world of warcrack)

3. What type of player would you say you are?

A straight up player who likes things to be realistic. I dont not rage if i lose, i just enjoy a community where i can get to know people and play some football!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

No differences really, not much difference between 23 and 28, besides insurance rates!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I did have a question about rolling out, kentucky has TERRIBLE protection, so most of the time i end up having to roll out, its Hartline qb'ing ... so its not like hes a scrambler!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well, i am 23 years old, i am THE biggest kentucky wildcat fan you will ever meet! i enjoy video games, loud rock music (current, or classic), i am an administrator at a local company, really only play sports / racing games (gran turismo 5 is absolutely amazing) I am not married, me and my girlfriend do live togeather, she games as well!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I am always active in anything i join, no reason to join if you aren't going to be active!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Hopefully meet some long time friends, and can continue to be in a secure realistic league and have fun!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Email the admin of the league or the administrator of these boards. Depends on the rule though, if its just a minor rule and i dont see it happen constantly (or more than 1-2 times) i would let it be.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Well, i have noticed there are a TON of leagues, i would prefer one with people who have been in leagues a while so i can be shown the ropes on what to do andwhat not to do, kinda like the man code, the un-written rules if you will.

Aim= Muzik33psn

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Where the f*ck do you guys find these females at?! :)

We have a couple of established leagues on the PS3 platform... some of the more established non premier leagues include BCS Chaos, Southern Comfort, Bowling for Roses, and a few more that I can't remember off the top of my brain... then we have premier leagues as well but if you look towards those non premier leauges first and compare them to the premier leagues you'll see the same 'TF standard' and the leagues management added this year follow that same tradition... its all about finding that group of guys that you mesh with... I'm pretty sure each league on TSO will 'show you the ropes'.

Welcome to TF..ehh, TSO;)

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Check out Sim-Nation when you get a chance. We don't have an opening currently, but we are a three conference setup that plays with four teams each in the SEC, ACC, and Big Ten. You can also look at Sabo's Z2H (Zeroes to Heros - it's a league that starts small and works up - in case you want to play Western) and if a chance to play Kentucky comes up, I'll let you know.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

If you are into a West Coast Vibe check out The Left Coast. We have a current opening in the Big 12 south.

5. CJ Bruner

CJ Bruner Walk On

Thanks for the responses guys! @Jerzey , well, i didn't find her, odd enough, i was standing in line for World of Warcraft : Wrath of the Lich King to come out and spotted her, odd enough she started talking, we were on the same server, and faction, sign from god, the rest is history!

thanks for the league suggestions, ill be sure to check them out and post appropriately.

6. CJ Bruner

CJ Bruner Walk On

I seem to be having trouble trying to post in the right spot, im guessing i need to post on the actual league name to be considered to join but i cannot post? Also, if someone could direct me in the way of the best current rosters would be much appreciated!

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Each dynasty should have a waiting list thread or you could pm the commish. As far as rosters go , check out tge roster section. Luv does excellent work.

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Rise to glory has openings. 2 in the SEC I believe

@Cimmy24

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Thanks BK, yeah, we have 1 left.

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The best rosters in the game are hosted right here. Check out PSN: luvtotha9s - Best set out there.

11. CJ Bruner

CJ Bruner Walk On

Sent you a PM Cimmy, let me know if ya got it or not

12. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Bump

13. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO CJ

14. CJ Bruner

CJ Bruner Walk On

Thanks! Much appreciated!

15. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Hey Cj we have a Great league in X3B if u want to give us a look, u start at a 1-3 star school and based on yr performance decides if u move to the next school.

Check us out.

16. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Got an opening in the Left Coast...any team from the Pac10, MWC, and the Big 12...some are taken but it is a lot of fun.