Approved New Member: Lou

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 24, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Lou

Lou Walk On

Name: Lou
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Louc1ano - xbox 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability for User vs User games: I can play around 6pm -10 pm on most nights, I do have some other availability, and try to be flexible for game scheduling when in a league.
    Favorite Teams: all Philadelphia teams and I follow Italian Serie A and B
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: online search
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA, NBA, Madden, MLB, Tiger woods, and Fifa
    Where? I have played mostly online in Xbox leagues, I have played in Juicers leagues, Heavy Hitters, and Nuff leagues
    2. How long have you been playing video games? all my life
    How long have you been playing online? about 12 years, counting playing on PC
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Prefer sim leagues, but I believe in good sportsmanship
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? not much of a problem
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes
    Any questions or concerns? 6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a family man, enjoy online leagues, watch sports, play softball and work a full time job, my schedule for work can vary every 6 months, but I can work around that.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will try to be helpful and insightful. I prefer to play in leagues with solid activity and respectful owners.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A community that I feel comfortable being a part of. Leagues that I find enjoyable, win or lose
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? It would depend on the situation. If I could handle the situation with a quick message to the person, or a quick chat, then we can settle it there. However, if his actions could affect another team making the playoffs or something like that, I would report it to the league admin.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have only briefly looked at the online leagues offered. I would like to be in FIFA leagues, maybe TW also. My main focus is to find a good FIFA league to play in long term.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.

4. Lou

Lou Walk On

Thanks....looking forward to being a part of the community!