Approved New Member: Louis S Villano

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 22, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Louis S Villano,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Louis S Villano

Louis S Villano Walk On

Apr 22, 2012
    Name:Louis S Villano
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: OOTP 13
    Time Zone:US,Easrern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Available
    Favorite Teams:Mets,Jets,Knicks,Islanders,Michigan,Rutgers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?Baseball,Golf,Eootball,basketball,Hockey,NCAA Football,BasketballTournaments. Where?OOTP 12,Pennantchase.Yahoo,ESPN.

2. How long have you been playing video games?2/3 years Wii. How long have you been playing online?Sports 5 years steady.

3. What type of player would you say you are?Good.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?The younger guys know more about computers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?Yes Any questions or concerns?No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Love sports,I would love to eventually runa OOTP 13 / 14 league.ICommission several different sports including baseball at Pennantchase.Taking my concepts tp OOTP would up the sim.I'm not sure in this site could help me host a league.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?Well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?Acsess to high quality sim sports.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?Report it . How do you handle the situation?As quietly and proffessionally as possible.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO?Yes Which leagues (if any) are you interested in?OOTP leagues What is your preferred league setup?OOTP leagues using real players and stats.
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012