New Member: LSU21dude

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by LSU21dude, Jul 22, 2010.

1. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

New Member: LSU21dude

Name: Richard
    Gamertag/PSN Xbox360: LSU21dude
    Email: lsumiller07@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Soon to be Central
    General Availability: Nights, after 6. And weekends
    Favorite Teams: LSU, Saints
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OperationSports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Have not played in any leagues, but am very interested in joining an NCAA league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? All my life. Played all of the time growing up. Now I work so I have little time for them, but will always play football games. I have played Online ever since Xbox original came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am the type of player that would rather mix up my play calling and lose, then run the same 3 plays all game and win. That is very boring to me. I love this new game because I can actually mix up my calling since the run game is so good this year.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am close to the average age, and I would say I am a mature gamer. I came here because I am hoping to find similar people to me that love college football and love this game.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I went to LSU. Graduated in 2008, got married and moved to California for work. I work all day and like to come home and play some football. Quick ranked games online are getting unbearable to play with the way some people will do anything to get a win. I think that I am a very good football player online, I have a very good record, and I think it's even more impressive because I don't stoop to the same level as most online gamers do with good records. Basically, I love football and don't care if I win or lose, just want to play realistic games with some nice people.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Moderate, I work all day but will be very active in a dynasty.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Play this great game the way it was meant to be played with other sim style players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would explain what happened to any mods there are and let them take care of it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would like to join an NCAA league right now.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to TF.