New Member : LSUmark

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by einstein313, Aug 9, 2009.

1. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

New Member : LSUmark

Name:Mark
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):LSUmark PS3
    Email:einstein313@aol.com
    AIM:einstein313
    Time Zone:cst
    General Availability:daily
    Favorite NCAA Team:LSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Gamefaqs

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Yes im in a regular dynstay that has stalled and i am in a rebuilding dynstay with Ghostface. I have also commisoned my own mlb season

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since i was 5 been playing online since the ps2 adapter came available

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am one who seeks for the realest game play available. I would much rather play a shooting game on hard and die then beat anything on easy

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I prefer and older group because i like to discuss other things besides video games

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and i am in a full agreedment
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a recent grad from LSU, living in hated florida country. I enjoy any and all sports and anything outdoors as well.
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have but i have found it hard to fin new leagues forming, Any commisoners who are looking for a solid player who is easy going let me know.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thanks for filling out an app.. Welcome to TF.. Most of our PS3 leagues are in around Week #7 of Season 1.. Should have an open spot here soon in TF: Saturday Heroes and needing an active player..

Something you are interested in?

3. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

I am very interested in any league just to get in, then i will go from there I just enjoy the competition.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Great! Well I just sent you a PM with some details.. Let me know if you have any questions..

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

We have 1 open spot in Gridiron Gladiators. Pac-10 teams are open.