Approved New Member: LTL7360

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 11, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome LTL7360,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

Jul 11, 2012
    Name: Lamar T Lewis
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3: Lazer-007
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: whenever is fine
    Favorite Teams: Texas A&M, SMU, then any other Texas teams besides longhorns
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? My whole life, but Iv been playing NCAA since 2003

3. What type of player would you say you are? Practical. I use real life tactics to manipulate opponents weaknesses

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im 21 years old, but im mature when it comes to competitive events. I also can get along with anyone, regardless of ideals

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. My only concern was the scrambling aspect of NCAA. I dont line up in 5 wide with Denard Robinson and run, but if I feel a middle blitz, I obviously scramble to the outsides. Also, I run alot of run and shoot aspects that require a 3-5 step rollout to the left or right. I hope tat abides by the guidelines

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a student at Texas A&M majoring in history and I plan to coach at the high school level when I graduate

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Very well. I enjoy people who take football seriously and willing to bounce ideas off each other

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A stable dynasty that will increase my football knowledge and playing skills

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would use my mic ( or a message on PSN) to ask what happened that certain play if I think he broke the rules. If I dont get a response I would alert the comish of what happened, how it affected the game, ect

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Just 1 or 2. I am looking at a non premier league started by bamagrad at the moment, but I am willing to join almost any league that lets me use a Texas team. Preferred set-up is one that advances at least twice a week and that is open to CC, but not necessary.
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009