Approved New Member: Lucky Day

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 24, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Lucky Day

Lucky Day Walk On

Name: Age: Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): O LUCKY DAY O (XBOX 360, those are letters, not zeros)

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: xsuckitx (AIM) thenickcarney (yahoo), lucky day (skype), 45650477 (ICQ)

Time Zone: General Availability for User vs User games: EST, but I play after 10pm, so 10pm-4am EST
    Favorite Teams: Columbus Crew, Celtic FC, Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Referral from a league commish on BigSoccer.com

Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, many
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Forza (1st one), GP Legends, NBA Live, NFL2K, iRacing, FIFA, more.
    Where? I was the US commish on Euroslam.com, one of the first PC NBA Live leagues in the early 2000s. I am a member at iRacing and participate in a few series there regularly. I played in and NFL2k leagues back in the Dreamcast days.

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since 1985

How long have you been playing online? Originally played online RPG on BBS in the 90s, moved to Doom, MoH, TF, and many other games later. Probably around 1996 and on.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Used to be hardcore but as I've grown older, got married, have a full time job I am more casual. Although I make time to participate and play a lot of a handful of games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 32, I prefer an older more mature crowd.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am also a competitive fighting game player and have traveled to tournaments around the country to play those. I am "semi-retired" and now only play locally.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Hopefully I will fit in well, I am very competitive, but have never been a poor sport or had trouble with losing. I like to stay active and keep up with other members on how the league is going.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Just some good games with good people and a way to have fun with FIFA.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Report it to the commish or get a replay and report it after finishing the game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked out any others as I'd prefer to stay with the one I was recruited for on BigSoccer. I may check others in the future, but I would rather stick with one league at a time.

I like leagues that are formatted after real life leagues, with standings and schedules similar to those. I am not a fan of ladders or just free for all leagues.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Good app...Approved..