Approved New Member: Luke

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 12, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Luke,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Luke

Luke Walk On

Jun 12, 2012
    Name: Luke
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Bengals14218 (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Nights during the week and pretty open during weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Bengals, Tar Heels,
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Following EA sports devs on twitter and saw them mention TSO. Lurked around a little, and decided this is a community I'd love to be a part of.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I played in a couple NCAA OD's on IGN. None of them were ever very successful. Ever since Online Leagues started I thought they have the potential to be so awesome if carried out with a consistent group of guys. Unfortunately I haven't found that yet outside of my brother and a few real life friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games?

How long have you been playing online? I've been playing for over 10 years now. My first memories of Madden or NCAA were Christmas 2002, me and my brother received a PS2 with Madden and NCAA 02'. I remember us pulling all nighters completing seasons. I've been playing online mostly xbox live for 3 or 4 years. I just recently got a PS3 so I'm getting used to it.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I like to play SIM style all around. Anything that occurs in real life situations is how I choose to play. I know everybody gets enjoyment out of games playing their own ways but I prefer to be as realistic as possible.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I welcome the thought of the community being compromised of people that age. What that means is most of the guys are mature and here for the long haul.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Read them, no current questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well I'm a sports enthusiast, virtual and real sports. I'm a diehard Cincinnati Bengals fan. I watch every single game and can name every player. Recently I'm getting into Soccer and Baseball. I really love the World Cup (who doesn't?). I'm currently attending a local Community College so most of my friends are away at school. My PS3 has become my best friend. Just a sports junkie though who loves spending time with his family.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

Just from lurking this seems like an awesome community. I actually love the fact that I had to go through this application process. I think it really weeds out the people who are dedicated or not. I think I'll fit in great and I look forward to being a valuable part of the community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

First and foremost fun. I play video games for enjoyment. I really hope I can be a valuable member of an Online League that runs many seasons. Also hopefully making some good friendships with guys that share the same interests as me.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Most likely I'd pause the game and send them a message stating exactly what they're doing wrong. Hopefully they'll realize it and stop or it was just a slip up. If it continues I'll alert the commissioner and possibly make a video.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I've checked out a few. The Hard Knocks madden league looks pretty awesome. I'm still just in the stages of looking around obviously but I hope to find an awesome league to be a part of.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    Great app, approved. Welcome to TSO
  4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    Glad you checked out Hard Knocks Luke, it is THE place to be on PS3 for Madden.
  5. Luke

Luke Walk On

Jun 12, 2012
    Yeah it looks pretty awesome
  6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009
    If u r looking for NCAA league check out the new league forming in league openings