Approved New Member: Luke4

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Luke4, Aug 11, 2014.

?

Should Luke4 be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Luke4

Luke4 Walk On

Name: Luke4
    Gamertag/PSN: atlantaboiler
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: On Weekdays during lunch (I work from home) or 5pm-7pm
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    tkasper's Reddit post on 8/11/14

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Tried a Madden league 2 years ago, but opponents never showed up to play; gave up.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Online games: since 1996
    Video games: since forever

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Casual w/ most games, but addicted to Madden. I play online head to head matches pretty much year-round.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Similar enough, works for me.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I live in Norfolk, VA and have been here 3 years. I own a food truck and work from home as a self-employed architectural designer. Got engaged to my girlfriend last month. Huge Chicago Bears fan and Madden addict.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Having been through a (failed) Madden league in the past, I understand how important keeping up with it is. I would be an active participant, play realistically, and am excited to meet new people.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I already spend a lot (too much) time playing Madden; finding people to play with regularly would be amazing.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I'd ask my opponent why/what happened, and probably report it using whatever method the league already has in place (forum post or something? I assume you guys have a procedure for that kind of thing)

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Hoping for a PS4 Madden 15 league... matchups could be as often a (3) times a week or as little as (1) time a week. Don't care which team but would prefer Chicago. (Sorry if I misunderstood the question?)

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Approved - welcome to TSO Luke

• Like Like x 1
  4. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Welcome to TSO! If you're interested in a NHL 15 GMC/Online Franchise, we are currently looking for members.

http://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/nhl-15-ps4-gmc-interest-thread.111329/