Approved New Member: Lumber

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Lumber, Dec 21, 2014.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lumber

Lumber Walk On

Dec 21, 2014
    Name: Robbie Brown
    Gamertag/PSN: Lumber
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS3
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 6 Pm till 10 PM
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Through OOTP Forum

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I have played in an OOTP Baseball online league called the GUBA.I have been a member there for over 4 years and I still belong there.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games for 15 years and playing online for 10 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I am a serious gamer who likes to have fun with the people I am playing against.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I am a young 53. I will enjoy beating up on the young ones.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am a father of one and happily married for the last 10 years. I am an avid golfer and love baseball and football. My favorite mlb team is the Tampa Bay Rays and my favorite NFL team is the Tennessee Titans.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I enjoy talking baseball with other baseball fans and enjoy the friendships that are built from competing in online leagues. This will be my first experience with TSO but I am looking forward to it.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to make a bunch of new friends and win a lot of championships and just enjoy the experience.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would ask the other player if he realizes a rule was broken. Hopefully we can resolve the situation right on the spot. If not I would alert the person running the league of the situation that occurred and let them make a ruling.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have checked out the baseball leagues and I would like to join the Dugout OOTP online league.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Nov 30, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TSO. I'm sure your app will be approved shortly. I'll make sure you get added to the Dugout file tonight.
  3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Approved, welcome to TSO
    • Like Like x 1