New member: LvilleCardFan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by LvilleCardFan, Aug 3, 2010.

1. LvilleCardFan

LvilleCardFan Walk On

Jul 18, 2010
    New member: LvilleCardFan

Name: Damon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: Baptist Warrior
    Time Zone: East Coast
    General Availability: Nights, weekends

Favorite Teams: Louisville Cardinals, Louisville Bats,

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden 360

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since 85,86 nes, sega genesis, ps2

3. What type of player would you say you are? Serious Sim Style, real football, recreation

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Lol, I'm 35 probably a little older than most of some of the gamers around. Its not a problem, as long as you
    don't call me grandpa, lol.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read the rules, no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a Police Officer, man of faith as you can tell by my gamertag. I love playing online football sim style, I play fair no going on 4th & 20 every time. Its all about a having fun playing football. Married father of 2, thats why I play nights & weekends gotta spend time with the wife & kids!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Good clean fun sim style football, make new friends.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Text the player and let them know that a rule has been clearly broken, tell the player the comish will be notified. Tell the comish of the rule that was broken while playing. If you must cheat in a video game than thats just truly sad on your behalf.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet, but I'm real interested in getting in a Big East league.
  2. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

Jul 22, 2010
    theirs quite a few big east leagues, definitely look into jumping on their waiting lists. Welcome to the club ;)

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009
    Hey lville fan. Go ahead and get on my waiting list. It's the east coast brawl league. I think we are full now, but we are just starting so there might be a big east opening at some point, who knows. But it couldn't hurt to get on a list. after your application is approved of course.
  4. CardHusker

CardHusker Walk On

Aug 2, 2010
    go cards! good to see another fan of the ville sign up!
  5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.
  6. Patster7

Patster7 CARDSTRONG

Jul 21, 2010
    Nice to see a fellow Kentuckian here. GO CARDS
  7. LvilleCardFan

LvilleCardFan Walk On

Jul 18, 2010
    Thanks for all the love guys, it feels good to be here with good gamers!
  8. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jul 1, 2009
    Welcome CardFan. We currently have openings in a dynasty for new members (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). I don't know if you would be interested in them or not but if you choose option B you might be able to get your Cards if option B gets the majority vote. Post there if you're interested.