New Member: Mad Money Merk

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 22, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Mad Money Merk,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Mad Money Merk

Mad Money Merk aka The G.O.A.T

Name: Mad Money Merk​
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Mad Money Merk (xbox)​
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: tmerk0007 (skype)​
    Time Zone: Eastern USA​
    General Availability for User vs User games: 7 to 11 pm EST​
    Favorite Teams: Open to play with any team in NCAA 2012​
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Google search engine​
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played in both Madden and NCAA online leagues for the past 15 years. I've also been a commissioner for both Madden and NCAA leagues.​

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for over 20 years now both offline and online.​

3. What type of player would you say you are? Authentic sim player who values the integrity and realism of the game.​

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? This community is a perfect fit for my game play and age group. The leagues i have run in the past embodied the same characteristics that this community promotes.​

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I was excited to see that your rules fit perfect with my game style. Your rules are an exact match to how we've been playing in our leagues for years. It's good to know that there are lots more sim style gamers out there that respects the realism of the game.​

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I spent 4 years in the military before attending college here in Atlanta, GA. I'm a software engineer, married and a huge sports fan. I spend a lot of time playing online games because it a position way to relieve stress and build strong friendships.​

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? In addition to being an active member of other leagues, I hope to also start a league where i can share this community with other friends that I know who have the same sim-like values for online gaming.​

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? My desire is to build friendships with other men who have the same perspective for online gaming. We as a community can really bring back the values for traditional authentic sim-like gaming. I plan to be a very active member of this community and in the leagues I'm involved in.​

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will first contact him and make him aware of the rule violation. If he continues to break the rule, I will still finish the game but afterwards, I will contact the commissioner to inform him of the rule violation. I will also gather proof of the violation (i.e. video recording) to share with the commissioner so he can take the appropriate actions.​

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes, I'm interested in leagues that have lots of user games and preferably on Heisman level. I also want to join one of the premiere leagues but I understand that I must become a premiere member which i will be doing so in the next couple of days.

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Wow, that's one of the best app's ever.. Thanks for joining Merk.

4. Mad Money Merk

Thanks much. I am truly excited about this community. I've been reading many of the threads on this forum and its good to see so many positive guys working together to promote authentic game play. I also found out how to get setup for the Premiere status which i will be doing today. I hope to get on the Premiere leagues waiting list or be able to start a league of my own if allowed. This is a going to be good fit for me and I'm excited to be here.

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Yeah, after looking over that app of your's, I think you'll fall in love with this place. This is easily the best gaming community I have ever been involved in. It's a fantastic place!

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved Merk.

Welcome to TSO.

Good to have another developer on board.:)

7. Mad Money Merk

Thanks. Glad to be on board.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You figure out how to become a Premier member?

9. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

The Huddle could use a player such as yourself!

10. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great Application. Welcome to TSO, youll love it here.

11. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Obviously you didn't see mine (y)

12. Mad Money Merk

Yes, i will getting that done either tonight or tomorrow.