New Member Madden CCM PS3 Interest Thread

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by RynoAid, Jul 17, 2012.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

post here

2. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Im def down for that. Im in Chompions League and i was def looking for an online franchise in Madden 13 and i cant wait for Aug 28

3. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

coaches CC?

• Like Like x 1
  4. edds133

edds133 Walk On

Looking for a league to join

5. franko05

franko05 Walk On

i'm up for it

6. RightWingPigeons

RightWingPigeons Walk On

Hoping to find a league with players who prefer morning games and/or weekends (that's when I'm usually available). Prefer to use the Broncos, but as long as I'm not stuck with the Raiders/Chiefs/Chargers I'll be happy. Madden 13 can't get here soon enough.

7. AoHigh5

AoHigh5 CTE

would like to join as raiders and would love to help any way possible in running it

8. The91Siccness

The91Siccness Walk On

That would work perfect for me. My best times to play are between 5:30 AM and 1PM PST. And I am dying to get into a PS3 CCM league. I have little experience with Tradition Sports thus far but I'd love to help with any of the set up that I can. Aug. 28th couldn't come sooner!

9. jeb4056

jeb4056 Walk On

I'm looking to join a league - CCM coach - I'm available in the evenings during the week and weekend availability varies.

10. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Hello, i'm looking to join a Madden league. I would take just about any team to play with. The game is coming out late this year. I look forward to playing in a good league, thanks!! Who's ready for some football?

11. IncrediTony

IncrediTony Walk On

I'm willing to join

12. jeb4056

jeb4056 Walk On

I'd be open to a CCM player league too (got my game face ready to go!)

• Like Like x 1
  13. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

Interested.

14. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I'm interested in Playing or Running one..

15. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Start it up, you can be commish. looks like we have a few players here that are ready to play. But should start soon, so we can get all the details ready. Try to find out from TSO about starting a league. Let me know whats up please, thanks.

16. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I've already contacted them about possibly running one. I have 3 other players that are for sure. I've also seen plenty of interest from around the forums. I'm just looking for the go ahead from Mods.

17. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Very cool, I woild like to join too. can we keep the teams around 12 or 24 owners? Makes it easier to play games at a steady pace? What are your thoughts about the league?

18. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I would love for a league filled with 32 active owners but I understand the difficulties that would bring. So I'd like to see how much interest we'd generate and if it fills up then that's perfect, if not, then we'll go with what we have.

But I have a good feeling we would be able to fill one up.

I'm currently working on the outline of the league as well as the logo..

• Like Like x 1
  19. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

You can go to one of the other leagues like "HardKnocks" to help set up outline and some of the details, if that helps at all?
    Do you know about creating players in the game, and coach's? How do we get the player we create to play on our team?

20. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I've read some outlines of a couple Leagues now.. And I'm pretty set on how the league will be ran. It's going to be a Coach's CCM Online Franchise so we wont be able to create our players instead we will be creating a coach and running the team each owner selects.

• Like Like x 1
  21. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

[​IMG]
    What I have done so far.. What do you think?

• Like Like x 1
  22. RightWingPigeons

RightWingPigeons Walk On

That logo looks awesome. Very well done.

And if approved, I like the league you have envisioned as well. 32 players in a coaches CCM is everything I'm looking for. As I said earlier, if I could join, I'd prefer the Broncos, but would be happy with any team other than the other three in the AFC West...

There also are my schedule concerns (I work nights) and I'll be having a baby in September, so would likely miss some time during that period... But when I go back to work after he's born I'll be changing to a Monday-Friday schedule with hours ranging from 2:30 to 10:30 or 4 to midnight central time (depending on the day)... so I could even play late games if it works best for my opponent. Only problem might be if the weeks are progressed too quickly to make something work. I can assure you I'd be committed though and stick with it through the end no matter how my team performs.

• Like Like x 2
  23. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I am definitely interested

• Like Like x 1
  24. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Logo looks good!! I like it. What has TSO said about the league?

• Like Like x 1
  25. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I'm waiting on approval.. They said hopefully by tomorrow I'll have an answer.

• Like Like x 1