Approved New Member: MadMudkip14

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 7, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. MadMudkip14

MadMudkip14 Walk On

Sep 7, 2013
    Name: Ben “Joe” Bradley

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MadMudkip14 (XBOX)

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None

Time Zone: Eastern U.S.

General Availability for User vs User games: Nights, Sundays, some Saturdays

Favorite Teams: New Mexico Lobos, Saint Louis Cardinals, Indiana Pacers

How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

Google search for NCAA dynasties

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

NCAA 12 and NCAA 14, minor experience, MVP Baseball 2005 veteran

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

11 years, 2 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?

About average, skilled in running the option, somewhat intelligent play calling

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Doesn’t bother me either way, I try to finish all games but I do live with my parents

so stuff might rarely come up.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

On defense in NCAA, the moving players doesn’t include making line shifts or such does it?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I’m a soon to be college student looking to go into computer engineering or statistics. Baseball is my favorite sport then College Basketball and College Football.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

Being a competitive online player in NCAA and maybe FIFA and NBA

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

A more organized way to play online

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

If it’s something just over the top I’d finish the game then let the commissioner of the league know. I fits something minute then I’d probably ignore it until it go out of hand.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

The underclassmen and Freshmen Phenoms both look interesting, I’d like to do something that continues on into the 2020s season wise. Actually getting to the end of a dynasty would be pretty awesome.
  3. MadMudkip14

MadMudkip14 Walk On

Sep 7, 2013
    Where I played dynasties was in random public leagues.
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Oct 31, 2011
    First, the list of young guys who have come in here and not fit because of maturity, win at all costs attitude etc is pretty dang long. Don't be that guy. Once you get in a league, be humble, follow the rules, and be a good sport.

As to your question about the rules.... Shifting players is allowed in every league as far as I know, but you cant execute a planned shift every down, it should be happening in moderation. The "moving players" concerns are typically in reference to a guy taking say a FS and running him up next to the nose tackle, or tacking an LB from one side to the other to overload and then switching to control someone else. The big thing here at TSO is that all of your decisions should be football based, not video game based, if that makes sense.