Approved New Member: magnificentsevn

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 16, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome magnificentsevn,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. magnificentsevn

magnificentsevn Walk On

Name: Mag7
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - Magnificentsevn
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    General Availability for User vs User games: 9:30PM ET daily
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: XBOX NCAA13 Dynasty player GMONEY 15

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA - Operation Sports & League Daddy

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? over 30 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I won't hold anyone's inexperience against them.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I just want to play.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I just want to play.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Playing in GMONEY's Dynasty. Improving skills by playing against excellent opponents.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? It depends on how bad of a violation and whether or not I won. If I won it wouldn't bother me. If I lost I wouldn't want to seem like a poor loser. If it was an egregious violation I would call the player out on it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? No. Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Not good enough for us, either put a little more effort in or I'm sure there is another place you can go

• Like Like x 2
  4. magnificentsevn

magnificentsevn Walk On

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I've been playing in competitive NCAA Dynasties for the last several years. I enjoy the competition and the opportunity to learn from the diversity of excellence these communities attract.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I've played with GMoney in NCAA dynasties before. When you play against human opponents you have the opportunity to observe and gain new insight on how the best players bring their uniqueness to a game. The real challenge is if you can recognize and compensate for what an opponent is bringing at you.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Marginally better. I hope you put more effort into your leagues or you won't last long.

That said, Application Approved.

Sorry for the delay. The holidays have gotten the better of our staff.