Approved New Member: majesty95

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome majesty95,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Jun 5, 2012
    Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): majesty95 PSN
    Time Zone: Central DFW
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evening
    Favorite Teams: UNC
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Internet search a couple of years ago

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I ran two NCAA 12 Online Dynasties on the Hawkeye Report forums. One ended in season 4 and the other is currently in season 6

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo. I have been playing online since NCAA 09

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a straight up sim player. I hate cheese. I would prefer to win because I outsmarted, outcoached and outplayed my opponent, not out glitched him.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I fit right in at 34

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have. No concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am originally from Minnesota but have lived in Fort Worth for most of the past 28 years. I played poker professionally for two years and have had various other jobs over the years. Currently I own a resale business where I buy storage lockers and resell the contents of them.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think I will fit in great! I feel at home looking through the leagues and perusing the forums.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to find a straight up sim league or two. Those type of players are a dying breed unfortuantely.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would probably just wait and see how the game played out. If that was the only rule violation I would write it off as a one-time thing and maybe just let the commish know to remind them of the rules. If it was blantant and happened a lot I would probably text the commish and let them know and protest the game in the end.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Yes, The Tradition and The Exprience interest me. I like 2-3 day advance cycles, team specific playbooks and recruiting restrictions
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    Welcome to TSO majesty95

Your app is approved
  4. majesty95

Jun 5, 2012
    Sweet! Thanks for having me!
  5. majesty95

Jun 5, 2012
    I'm currently looking for a league. I'd prefer 1-star teams or the ability to use North Carolina. I could be open to other options if the league was right. I also like leagues that use stories and game recaps and immerse themselves in the league. PM me if your league fits with what I can offer. Thanks!
  6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    This probably isn't the best avenue...try the subforum to this one...League Openings.
  7. majesty95

Jun 5, 2012
    I know, I was just bumping it since it had all of my info and I know there are a few commish's that like to look at it so its easy to find. I will check out the league openings as well. Thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009
  9. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Nov 26, 2010
    <<< Like this guy
  10. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009

If you are interested in playing Madden check out Hard Knocks and the interest thread.

Great App BTW, welcome to TSO!
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  11. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Jan 29, 2011
    Nevermind. You are PSN.