Approved New Member: Malicious

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 9, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. Malicious

Malicious Walk On

Sep 9, 2013
    Name: Marty
    Gamertag: XI MaLiCiOuS IX (Xbox)
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays before 4pm after 11pm Weekends variable
    Favorite Teams: Oakland Raiders, San Francisco Giants, Los Angeles Lakers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google search for online Madden leagues
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?: Yes, I have played in Madden leagues and MLB 2k online leagues but it was a few years ago, and I can't recall the exact site or community.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing videogames ever since I was a kid with a SNES. I first started playing online games with Xbox live back in the Halo 2 days and have been at it ever since
    3. What type of player would you say you are?: I'm very competitive, but in a madden sense, I'm a simulation ground and pound type player
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?: I feel like at 21, I'm more qualified to interact with older players more so than a high school kid, and to go along with that I am a college senior gradating later this year so I doubt maturity is an issue. Also, at work I oversee and manage people from age 22-38
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?: Yes I have and I do not have any concerns at this time.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.: I'm a 21 year old graduating college senior attending SDSU and I currently play on an xbox 360. I am studying Communication and currently am a manager at a valet operation in Balboa Park
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?: I know I'll fit in quite well as an active member of the community, and I hope to gain some things and learn some new tricks from all the players in my league.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?: Increased madden skills and a high level of competition
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?: First ask the player if he/she is familiar with the rules, identify which they broke, and try to resolve the conflict internally. If that doesn't work, then I would notify the league commish and let them handle it from there.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?: Yes, I saw there was a thread for a new madden league, and I would be interested in starting that one up as a core member. I prefer to have a traditional sim league with updated rosters, but I would be interested in pretty much any opening to be honest.

Thanks guys, I hope you like my application and I hope to be a good addition to the community!
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012