New Member:<manrilla>

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by manrilla, Jul 8, 2010.

1. manrilla

manrilla Walk On

New Member:&lt;manrilla&gt;

Name: Marzell Pink
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):manrilla/xbox360
    Email:coachpnk@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:After 10pm
    Favorite Teams:pitt, UNC, West Virginia I'm flexible
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:I used to play in a league

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?OMFL-NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since pong in the late 70s. I didn't think it could get much better back then! I don't play online against strangers it's too many lame guys playing. I actually like playing at a friend's house.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a straight up player. I don't like playing "open" games online too much fahrvunugen!!!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm almost 40. I don't really care about age. I only care about straight up gameplay.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? The rules seem fair. If everyone has agreed on it than I'm willing to abide by them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have played in the OMFL when it first started. The problem I have is that I coach football and playing video games conflicts too much with my home life. Honestly, I'm not really looking to be a part of league. I just need to be down with legit gamers that play the game how it should be played. I can be a fill in a league when guys drop out or I could just play someone online. I'm really available to play in a league from February to Late July.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I don't desire to become a commish. I do want to be a part of this gaming family because the guys that I ran with in the OMFL where solid players and I enjoyed my short stays with them.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Much like everyone on this site we love sports and video games not winning. I'm going to be a respectful great gaming competitor and I hope to get the same in return.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Honestly, I don't argue on the computer especially about video games. I think it's really lame. The first time someone cheats to win I'm going to let it slide. However cheeser usually go back to their cheese. So I will shoot him message saying "ease up on the cheese" then if it continues upload the video and take it the commish!

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not really. Like I said I want to be flexible for the "offseason" (Feb-July). I'm just lookin for legit guys to play against.

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Like your honesty about not being able to play in a league because of your life schedule.

3. manrilla

manrilla Walk On

Thanks!!! send me a friend request if your available for Madden or NCAA

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Marzell! OMFL is goin strong and is now a Premier league on the site. Feel free to stop by and hop on the waiting list. OMFL operates on a 5 day advance schedule with many guys who are in your situation not being able to play a ton of games on a day by day basis. Let me know if you have any questions, but the man you need to talk to is natedawg212000.

5. manrilla

manrilla Walk On

thanks guys I appreciate the look.

6. manrilla

manrilla Walk On

Again I appreciate the consideration. However i don't play PS3 I'm a 360 guy. I put in my post OMFL but it actually was OFFL. Please forgive my mistake but again thanks for considering me.