Approved New Member: MantisPower

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 20, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome MantisPower,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Shaun Mason

Mantis is saying he never got the confirmation email.. can we get him setup so he can post an application?

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Took care of it.

MantisPower , let me know if you are still having issues.

4. MantisPower

MantisPower Walk On

Heath Ropp
    XBL Gamertag: MantisPower
    Time Zone: Central (Iowa) Go Hawks!
    General Availability: I work the afternoon shift but have every morning free.
    Favorite Teams: Iowa Hawkeyes, Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Cubs.

I first heard of Tradition Sports on the EA TW13 Forum and decided to check it out. The league looks like the bomb.

1. I have never played in a league but looking forward to it.
    2. I have been playing video games for 20 years. I have been playing online for the last 9 years.
    3. I'm an average player just looking for some competitive fun. I would say I play between 5 and 10 hours a week.
    4. I appreciate the league only accepting mature players. This will make the league much more fun and enjoyable.
    5. Rules and Regs look good. No questions.
    6. My name is Heath and I'm from Iowa. I am a die hard Hawkeye fan, especially when it comes to football and wrestling. I wrestled in college and had great success. I also enjoy golf and can't seem to get enough of it even though I suck.
    7. Fitting in should be no problem. From what I have read so far it appears everyone is here for the same reason and enjoy much of the same things as myself.
    8. I hope to have enjoyable, competitive experiences while playing TW13 and getting to know some of the members.
    9. I would inform my opponent of the rules and make sure he understands them. I would continue to play the opponent until the end of the game and document the rule violations. I would then immediately report the violation to TSO.
    10. I have checked out the leagues and am most interested in TW13.

If anyone has any questions please let me know and I'd be happy to answer them.
    I also have a buddy that would like to join the TW13 league and was wondering how much room is left?

5. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:

Question is not how much room is left.The question is how many buddys you have that like to join?!!Cause we'll take them all,and we can take their friends as well

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to Tradition Sports.

7. MantisPower

MantisPower Walk On

Glad to be here.