Approved New Member: MarcR

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 11, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome MarcR,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. MarcR

MarcR Walk On

Name:Marc Rader
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:after 6pm on weekdays,and anytime on weekends
    Favorite Teams:DETROIT LIONS
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:AzureEffect on Twitter

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Yes,Madden and I believe one on the Dreamcast,but thats been awhile ago and my memory has faded.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Been playing video games for 24 years. :) I have played online since its been available,but imo there are too many "cheese" players.

3. What type of player would you say you are?True SIM all the way,if it doesn't happen on Sunday,it shouldn't be allowed online.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I have no problem with a players age,as long as they are mature,and play SIM.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I work full-time locating buried utilities. I am married with 3 daughters and 3 step-children. I LOVE NFL football,and I live for those sweet 5 months that its around.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?Im very flexible and laid back,I enjoy Madden alot and see myself fitting in nicely.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?Hope to find a MADDEN league that has active players and lasts multiple seasons.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would finish the game,and let the commissioner know what exactly happened and let him handle the situation according to the league rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havnt checked the leagues out yet,but would like to be involved in the TSS league.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

approved, welcome

Openings are posted here. http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/league-openings.588/