Approved New Member: Mark Siers

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Feverpitch57, Jan 8, 2015.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Feverpitch57

Feverpitch57 Walk On

Name: Mark Siers
    Gamertag/PSN: Gamertag / PSN
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Between 7 PM and 930 PM M-F -Sun Sat 7-11
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Friend- Kevin Mcguire

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I was the commissioner of the WCOL on PS2.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    since 2003

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I try to play simulation. Try to keep all cheese plays in the closet

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I hope none. I love the beautiful game

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I grew up in Germany and Argentina. I saw the final in 66 between England and Germany. I was hooked and loved the sport since then. I was able to play in Argentina on some reserve teams. My claim to fame was being selected to play for Boca in the Copa libatadores.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I hope to help the league in any way.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I miss being in a league. made so many friends. Kids these days are so lucky to be able to see games on TV. When I was in school they had a show on PBS called soccer made in Germany. That's about all you could see.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    My experience is to wait until the game is over then report it. But the best thing is to access the situation. Was the intent to break the rules or lack of knowledge?

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I haven't checked out the other leagues but I will soon

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

approved

3. Feverpitch57

Feverpitch57 Walk On

Thank you

4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner