Approved New Member: markallen2011

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 24, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome markallen2011,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. markallen2011

markallen2011 Walk On

Name: Mark Dillon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 = markallen2011
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: YIM = sgt_dillon
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability for User vs User games: M-Th = 7PM est through 11PM est, Weekends = pretty much all day usually
    Favorite Teams: Real Life Michigan State, OD = Any team, I enjoy the recruiting and building up of a team.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: On thegamingtailgate.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I currently run my own NCAA OD with 7 other people who I work with, and have done this for several years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games for as long as I can remember, online for approximately 3-4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm not very good but I like a challenge and am willing to learn anything I can.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well since I
    am 29 years old I'd have to say it seems like i would fit right in.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and I do not have any questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am active duty U.S. Army, have been for almost 10 years, currently stationed in Colorado. I have done 3 tours in Iraq as well as a tour in Bahrain. I am married with 1 basset hound and no kids. I like football, basketball, baseball, and nascar.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I have the maturity and general knowledge to be a good mentor to those who might need it. I also enjoy stats, recruiting, running dynastys, so I could be a valuable assett for certain tedious tasks that others might not enjoy.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Like I said I already run an 8 team OD on ncaa but i want more, to me its not enough to play my game do my recruiting and then just sit around with nothing to do for 2 days waiting for everyone else to play. I look forward to participating in an active online dynasty with people who are as interested in it as I am.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would suck it up and finish the game, record any proof if possible, report it up the chain to the commisioner and on upto the management team.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have skimmed through some of the ncaa dynastys, which are the only ones I am currently interested in. I like the way Bump N Run appears to be setup. Personally I run my dynasty with recruiting at varsity and gameplay also at varsity with custom difficulty sliders I found online to make the game close to realistic. I have never actually played on all american or heisman but since i'm just a regular gamer and not an ncaa addict i'm not sure those diffculties would be realistic for me, but i could be wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  3. markallen2011

markallen2011 Walk On

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Thank you for your service as well

• Like Like x 1