New Member : MartyWebb

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by MartyWebb, Jul 25, 2010.

1. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

New Member : MartyWebb

Name: Marty Webb
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): SouthernDip-XboxLive
    Email: martywebb@gmail.com
    AIM: MDWtheII
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Available but Weekends are tough (Restaurant Service)
    Favorite Teams: SMU Mustangs, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Found it by accident on EASports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes. All on NCAA, and started with last year's game. It was hosted at TotalSportsWorld.org.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

For as long as I can remember. Online since about 2003.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

A realistic one. I love having a good game, and having my quarterback be 16/23, my runningback have 24 carries, and no reciever having over 7 touches. The closest I can get to real life, and still be successful, the more I love it.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

That sounds great to me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, and the only 'concern' I suppose would be the No Huddle rule. I don't use it often, but if I were a team that utilizes it like they do in real life(Texas Tech/Houston) what are the limits there?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a 23, about to be 24 year old server in the restaurant industry. Been working full-time now for quite a while. I live in Texas, and if my accent doesn't give that away, then my pride will. Don't want to dive into any other boring details, so ask if you'd like.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

As active as time will allow.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Competition and Sportsmanship. I don't play Ranked games online, usually, because the other guy is cheesing or being cheap. I'll bump the difficulty up on the CPU before I'll play a someone online that doesn't understand how the game should be played.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Bring it up with them if it's that big of a deal. If they give me a bad response, then I suppose I'd go to the head of the league with the issue. Hopefully the situation never comes up.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I've checked a little bit, but not too deep because I'm about to go to work.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Marty.

We are still working on a solid rule for no huddle. The guidelines will be updated when it is finalized.

3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Thanks for the welcome, and I'll keep an eye out for the verdict.