New Member: matt coslch

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 9, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome matt coslch,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. matt coslch

matt coslch Walk On

well im currently serving in the us army in Afghanistan ill be home in July/Aug looking for some guys to hang with and play forza. I retired from playing any first shooters competitively. back in the day went to 9 mlg events placed in the top ten in halo team/double 4 times. placed top 3 twice and then went to the call of duty series and played in a couple pcl's of that won a couple was in top ten all seasons I played pcl ladders. but know a days i like to kick back and just chill with the guys playing forza and racing games. don't get me wrong I can still get on COD and HALO and wreck kids for fun with the guys but forza is def my favorite game any more.

3. matt coslch

matt coslch Walk On

I truly hate doing these i can do it in the say 5 sentence line above.​

Name: matt colsch
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xb; PURE DYNESTY
    Email:purednyestygaming@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:cenrtal (iowa)
    General Availability: varies with work
    Favorite Teams:n/a
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:search enjin

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?yes gamebattles see above post for more info.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?how long 7 years xbox online 5 years xbox

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    know casual
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? none

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    none
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    post above.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    hear and there hopefully a lot if u got a good showing for FORZA
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    good racers to race with and a no little kid screaming my ear drum off
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    tell him he broke rule, get proof asweel. and the rest depends on his answer and everthing if you go to higher
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? i only want FORZA

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Then don't do it.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

This is an unacceptable application. If you want to be apart of this community you will have to put forth more effort on your application. I thought people from Iowa were hardworkers...

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    +1

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

this is acceptable... thanks for your service. Someone approve him.

8. matt coslch

matt coslch Walk On

people from iowa hardworkers hun lets see im up at 430 am go for 2 mile run, then pt session then get chow shower and ready leave for mission for 12-14 hours then come back eat dinner. hit the gym up. for a couple hours then call home if time and by this times its close to midnight im pretty sure im a hard worker. do more before lunch then most people all week.

9. matt coslch

matt coslch Walk On

if u dont want me to join this forum/site thats fine im sure i can go search for another site thats got forza on it.

10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Then GO somewhere else, nobody is forcing you to join here smh