Approved New Member: Matt M.

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 26, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Matt M.

Matt M. Walk On

Name: Matt M.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - Rams6164
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: YIM - Rams6164
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Whenever, work 8-4 Mon-Fri
    Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers, but will use anyone in a league
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Madden Daddy Posting
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes - Madden leagues such as LSFL, TRO (The Right One) this past season. I also ran an Ultimate GM League through Madden Daddy as a commissioner.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing since I was 6-7 years old. Last season was the first season I played extensively online, and it was a great experience.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm a sim player that believes in the integrity of the game. I was a high school football coach for 11 years, so I am against anything cheesy or non-sim.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I believe I am a great fit for that age range as I am already there myself. I would love to play with a group of guys who are sim and don't look for ways to glitch the game to win at all costs.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I agree with the rules and gameplay guidelines listed here.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm 32, live in Charlotte, NC, and a diehard Panthers fan. I was a former offensive coordinator at the high school level. I have no kids, and I also work for a website as a writer/analyst covering High School Football in the Charlotte, NC area.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I always do game recaps of the games I play online and am a valuable member to a league in any sort of capacity, whether it be a co-commish or on the rules committee.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

Just a fun experience in playing in a league that will run the entire duration of Madden 25 and not fizzle out after the Super Bowl and not continue playing.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Document the situation as best as you can at the time and continue to play the game. I'm not a win at all costs person, however I do believe the rules are in place for a reason. Attempt to get some type of evidence and then take it to the commissioner after the game is over.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I was interested in the Quality Simulation Football League, but it appears they have a waiting list. My preference is to get into a league that has a quicker advance schedule as I am very much into teambuilding, and I liked that QSF would play one season, and then simulate the next, allowing you to go deeper into the draft classes and the game itself. I will see if there are any other leagues with a similar setup.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Another Charlotte guy here!! I like it!! Approved!!

4. Matt M.

Matt M. Walk On

Lol, thanks man. Been here all my life

• Like Like x 1
  5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Moved here in 2009 to finish school. Will be graduating in December at a young age of 27 lol... We have a few Charlotte guys on here. Also some other Carolina guys.

6. Matt M.

Matt M. Walk On

What school are you attending? It doesnt seem like you guys have a lot of openings, which is good overall but bad for me. lol

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

8. Matt M.

Matt M. Walk On

Are you going to their football game Saturday? A ton of people are excited about that....

9. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Heck no.. I do not honestly give a crap about that game!!!

10. Matt M.

Matt M. Walk On

Lol, okay I got you, was just wondering

• Like Like x 1