New Member: Matt Vandeford

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 25, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Matt Vandeford,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Matt Vandeford

Matt Vandeford Walk On

New Member: Matt Vandeford

Name:Matt Vandeford
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): pr1metime03 Xbox 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: During the day or night sometimes and on the weekend
    Favorite Teams:Georgia Bulldogs, Notre Dame, Atlanta Falcons, Dallas Cowboys, Atalanta Hawks and Atalanta Braves
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes NCAA XBOX

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Both a long time

3. What type of player would you say you are? Normal

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? none it brings variety to the community

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a college student and work part time and loves sports

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? good

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? meeting new people and becoming a better player

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Message the league owner on what and how that person broke the rules.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup NCAA and maybe NBA

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I think you should elaborate a bit more on your answers if you want to get approved. Your responses are very vague and the purpose of these questions isn't just to type in an answer and say done, but to put a little thought into it to let us know you will be a good fit in our community.

Also, who is your friend that referred you?

4. Matt Vandeford

Matt Vandeford Walk On

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    General Availability for User vs User games: During the day or night sometimes and on the weekend cause i work early in the mornings
    Favorite Teams:Georgia Bulldogs, Notre Dame, Atlanta Falcons, Dallas Cowboys, Atalanta Hawks and Atalanta Braves
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From a friend Gamertag is WutZ KraKaLaKin and THE PRUDENT

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes NCAA football 2011 XBOX 360

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Both a long time probably about 6 or 7 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive and sometimes laid back

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? none it brings variety to the community with different ideas and personality

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a college student going to school to become a nurse or a EMT and work part time at PetSmart

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? just fine i get along with everybody

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? meeting new people and becoming a better player

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Message the league owner on what and how that person broke the rules and see what needs to be done.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup NCAA and maybe NBA2k

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

A bit better, but would like more on question 3... I think that is one of the most important questions. How competitive are you, and at what lengths do you go to be competitive?

6. Matt Vandeford

Matt Vandeford Walk On

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    General Availability for User vs User games: During the day or night sometimes and on the weekend cause i work early in the mornings
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From a friend Gamertag is WutZ KraKaLaKin and THE PRUDENT

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes NCAA football 2011 XBOX 360

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Both a long time probably about 6 or 7 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive I like a close game that comes down to the final 2 minutes or even the last play of the game. I hate to lose but when i do lose i just look at the mistakes i made during the game and learn from them cause maybe later on in the season you might get to play that person again maybe in the big game. I will stay within the rules that are set to win or lose games to become a better player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? none it brings variety to the community with different ideas and personality

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a college student going to school to become a nurse or a EMT and work part time at PetSmart

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? just fine i get along with everybody

Message the league owner on what and how that person broke the rules and see what needs to be done.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup NCAA and maybe NBA2k

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I recommend you watch this please on gameplay.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Matt Vandeford

Matt Vandeford Walk On

i understand the rules.

9. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
  10. Matt Vandeford

Matt Vandeford Walk On