New Member: Matt

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 15, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Matt,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GT/PSN: mmorgan184
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: mmorgan184 (skype) mmorgan184@gmail.com (google/gtalk)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: My schedule is pretty crazy, but usually evenings anywhere from 6pm - 1am
    Favorite Teams: Cleveland teams, soft spot for Patriots and San Diego teams.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operationsports

1. Yeah I have played in a few leagues on the somethingawful.com private forums, a few pastapadre leagues, and a few operationsports leagues.

2. Since I could manipulate a controller I have been playing games. I have been playing online games every since I could connect to AOL with my 14kbs modem.

3. A good, reliable and fair player. I don't exploit cheap tactics or AI deficiencies. Try to play fair and how I would in a real life situation.

4. I will fit in with this group.

5. Nope.

6. I am a Wrestling coach and a Paramedic. Want to finish my Physics degree over the next few years and do some internships with local sports teams and try to land a front office job somewhere. Baseball is my first love.

7. I think I'll fit in fine. I don't really go around to internet forums trying to cause trouble.

8. Being a member of a few online leagues that will provide me with good competition.

9. Finish the game out. Report it to the commish or whomever receives the complaints. Confront the opponent after the game and detail why you complained. Communication is vital. Catching it on video is a plus but not necessary.

10.Full 32 team Madden Online Franchise. Really wish there were online franchises for MLB The Show, but there is always next year.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome Matt. Application Approved

4. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

When signing up I misunderstood the display name field. Any way I can get that changed to mmorgan184?

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Indeed. We have a few teams open but should fill up quickly. Get signed up ASAP!

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Done

9. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I would give you a fist pound in real life, but this is the internet so thanks.

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

mmorgan184

I'm guessin you are 360 Madden since your in the TMFL..

11. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Yeah forgot to respond to that last night. Sorry, I have Madden for the 360. Not enough time to play in leagues on two different systems.