Approved New Member: Matt10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 4, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Matt10,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Matt10

Matt10 Walk On

Apr 4, 2012
    Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Indo10 x (360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: (skype)
    Time Zone: US Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: after 9 pm everynight
    Favorite Teams: soccer - Fulham, football - Chiefs, golf - Tiger Woods
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: posting on OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    - Yes, everywhere from the days of the PC on Madden (2001-2006) to some online soccer via FIFA with OS guys on PS3.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    - Started playing video games when I was 10, I'm 27 now. Online, on consoles more specifically - I'm fairly new.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - Heavily sim. I stress realistic simulation type of approach in everything. I'm known for creating franchise reports that are realistic and sometimes lengthy as a result. I play games fair, and am heavily anti-arcade.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    - No problem. I'll probably recognize a lot of guys on here. This is a good spot since I'm just now learning the ways of the console (eeK) after playing PC forever.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    - Yes, and no concerns. I love the detail and stress of importance regarding realism and respect.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    - I have been on forums like OS MaddenMania, VSN, etc - for a while now. I'm primarily known for my franchise reports - mainly football. I have taken a small step back and am just enjoying a little less reporting, and more playing. I'm newly married as of September 2011. I played soccer for a living, now I work as an admissions advisor for a university - I also go to school there. I am really easy to get along with. I have a youtube channel under Matt10L - just various videos, etc. I appreciate sim video gaming - and love playing/meeting with fellow enthusiasts. I'm excited to be here actually - at first I just wanted to play on the Tiger Woods Tour (TCCT?) and now that I've had a look around - it seems like a potential home.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    - Easily. I'm pretty quiet - but also have been known to voice my opinion. I'm courteous and respectful - it's not hard.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    - Good lasting friendships - and I think I need to get caught up with the modern world that is consoles now - PC is starting to be tiresome - and I've found it's a lot easier to communicate on the 360 than I had initially thought.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    - Gotta call em out. Pause, explain - and find whoever is in charge. I know for any league participation I record or have a recording program running.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    - Yes. I want to play in the TCCT - scratch. I played Tiger Woods 13 for the first time the other day, and bought it - played crappy but I don't want a handicap. I like playing scratch.
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Great App Matt, welcome to TSO man.
  4. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Mar 6, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    JohnnyClutch will get you in the appropriate CC! Welcome to TSO
  5. Matt10

Matt10 Walk On

Apr 4, 2012
    Awesome, Johnny. David - thanks for the kind words. Liking what I see here at TSO so far.
  6. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Mar 11, 2010
  7. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Jul 18, 2010
    Would you be interested in joining our FIFA league?