New Member: Matt54987

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Matt54987, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

New Member: Matt54987

Name: Matt Davis
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN is Matt54987 (just in case, my XBL Gamertag is also Matt54987)
    Email: matt54987@aol.com
    AIM: Matt54987
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: All day every day until late September. Then afternoon and evenings.
    Favorite Teams: Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks, Washington State Cougars, Los Angeles Lakers, Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Chunkness from PMFL. I was a member for their last season.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've been in both Madden and NCAA leagues.

Madden leagues: UFL, MDL, PMFL, BFSL

NCAA Leagues: NDL, SCFL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I can remember. My first system was an NES and I've had a console every generation since. I've been playing online since the inauguration of both EA football games. Those being Madden 2003 and NCAA Football 2004.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Off the field I am very available. As far as on the field, I am a very defensive minded coach and prefer to stack my team accordingly and use tough defense to win games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Being 25 I don't feel alienated in the slighty, and believe it or not, I'm finding most players in my leagues are older.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. Everything appears to be spelled out perfectly.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am a 25-year-old student at Eastern Washington University where i double major in Journalism and Technical Communication. I am an aspiring sports writer and hope that someday I will land a job in a big sports city. I enjoy watching all sports, while playing baseball and golf.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Extremely active. I really enjoyed playing in the PMFL and this site looks like a football gamers heaven.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? As I've learned over the years, playing the game is only a small portion of the football league enjoyment. Being a part of a great community is a huge factor in the success of a league. Anybody can win and stay in a league, but in a lot of cases, it takes a great community to keep the lesser-skilled players around. After all, the lesser-skilled players are what keep a league alive in the first place.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If the person is on AIM, I will pause the game and send them a message mentioning that they broke a rule. Following the game, I would contact the commish. Assuming AIM is not available, I will just save a highlight (if possible) and present my case to a commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not had a chance to check out different parts of the league, but EmmDotFrisk, whom I've been in other leagues with mentioned I should. I will be doing that when I return from Vegas and see if anything interests me.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Eureka! Glad to see you were finally able to get the registration email Matt! Thx for heading over.

Thx for gettting that worked out, Markus!

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

haha, welcome to TF Matt. Sorry for the delay. Application Approved!