New Member - Mattraq1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Mattraq1, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Mattraq1

Mattraq1 Walk On

Jan 11, 2010
    New Member - Mattraq1

Name: Matthew Emmel
    XBL Gamertag: P i n t o 04
    AIM: Mattraq1
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Varies, Work from home tho so its pretty wide.
    Favorite Teams: Panthers, Eagles for NFL. College basketball is Syracuse and Tarheels
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Referred by a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Yes Madden

Where? some friends created a 32 player online franchise we play.

2. How long have you been playing video games? 20 years :-p

How long have you been playing online? 11 years. Red Alert online :-D Before i discovered counterstrike of course.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Hmmm, casual yet competative. Always try my best to win, but if im not enjoying the players im playing with, i play elsewhere.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No big deal. When i was 18 i played in a Battlefield league where they set up a true military structure in the games. A few of the CO's were retired military in their late 40's.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Just now read them all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Hmm, when i was a kid i was rather obsessive with video games. Spent a majority of my time playing them in fact. I was also a professional racquetball player for a few years. The competetive nature usually translates well into other aspects of life. As of now, i seem to be a lifelong student and work from home. Dunno where ill go from here.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Id like to look at some of the other leagues offered.

Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? My friend told me about a Fantasy draft madden 10 leage. I LOVE the fantasy drafts and hope to get in.