Approved New Member: mawan74

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 17, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome mawan74,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. mawan74

mawan74 Walk On

Sep 17, 2012
    Name: Moe
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): mawan74 (Xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Don't have one, but could certainly make one
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: evenings
    Favorite Teams: Detroit teams
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, Madden leagues a couple of years ago. I don't recall the name of the league I played in.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Probably 20 years. Online for about 5 or 6.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I would say I'm above average skill. Also that I definitely don't ascribe to the "find a cheap tactic to win" school of thought.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I think I would fit in. I'm an adult, married, with a career, that is not going to take anything too seriously, but I am just looking for a competitive group to have a franchise with, as you can only play the computer so many times. I won't cheat, use profanity, complain, or any other nonsense that (from reading these boards for a few minutes) people apparently do.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I've read them. No, I do not have any questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Born and raised in Detroit, but living in D.C; Big Detroit sports fan; Was an average athlete in HS; attorney, believe in integrity, justice, and equality, especially in online Madden Leagues.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I would be surprised if I did not fit in, as I will not be antagonistic towards anyone and am just looking to play some competitive games/build a competitive team.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

See above #7

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would ask my opponent if the action in question was a violation of the league's rules, because I'm sure there are times when people make oversights or forget. Then, if the problem persisted, I would finish the game, but would raise the issue to the commish afterwards.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

Yes. I would prefer a sim madden league that does multiple seasons, trades, drafting, etc.
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TSO! Application Approved