New Member: Maynard

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Maynard, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Maynard

Maynard Banned

Jun 10, 2009
    New Member: Maynard

Name: Maynard
    XBOX GT: Maynard46
    AIM: Maynardjk46
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: 8pm to 1 am M-F; Weekends wide open
    Favorite NCAA Team: Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: jms493.
    But i know Ryno from MM and I always see Helisan playing in his online dynasty games

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

I was part of Madden Mania since 2002. Under my old name MM_Kosar19 i ran touneys for both ncaa and madden.
    Madden Leagues
    Played in and co commished the MMWFL with Timsgiants and Zuludude.
    Member of Diddy Leagues at MM
    Member of DaMob
    Ran a series of Madden Tourneys at MM called the MM Cup
    NCAA Leagues
    Original member of DaOne league season 1 ran by Mad_Scientist.
    Ran the NCAA Cup tourneys
    MLB The Show 09
    Most recently was a member of the Golden Sombrero at VSN and won my first and only league title by winning the world series. I didnt want a title of commish, but I was the main person running the "day to day" needs of the league. I did everything on league daddy. I organized and had all the awards created. I took some heat for dropping out of season 2 after starting 0-4, but had some personal issues i didnt share with anyone that caused my departure. The league was bound for failure regardless and folding 3 weeks later.
    i havnt been a part of many leagues in recent years. While i have played alot online, i just havnt enjoyed the EA footballs games and didnt join leagues cause i knew i would end up leaving due to the game not being fun for me.
    I am loving NCAA 10 and thats is why I am interested in a league again

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing games since the Atari 2600. Been playing online since I got the network adaptor for xmas in 2002. Madden 03 online was where i started

3. What type of player would you say you are?

SIM SIM SIM.....cant say that enough. i can say with 100% certainty that i have never ever had anyone claim i ever did anything cheese or unsim. Its something that matters to me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well i am 36 and think i would fit in just fine. I tend to joke around, but i am also one of the most helpful people you can know

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    This is all that really matters to me

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well, i am not married and never have been. I have 4 daughters ranging from 2-9 years old. I am from Cleveland and was born and raised here. I am a die hard Cleveland sports fan, so while i get to use a great team like OSU online, i also suffer with the browns online :(
    I love playing video games and sports games are my primary genre, but i also have a group of friends that i play shooters with. We are a small group of about 25-30 guys who talk on the phone and XBL, sometimes we hook up as a group for things like paintball if we can all get in the same area at one time. I have a good job, good woman, happy life...well, its not perfect by any stretch, but i am not complaining.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

There are a ton of leagues here. The only thing i am interested in is using the buckeyes, but it doesnt look like there are to many openings
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome Maynard. I remember your screen name from MM.

We have just opened up a new league and there are already only two spots left. They will be using the Big Ten so you could have a chance at your bucks.

Let me know if I can help you out with anything else.