New Member: Mayne Event 41

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Mayne Event 41, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Mayne Event 41

Mayne Event 41 Flexbone Diehard

New Member: Mayne Event 41

Name: Warren
    Xbox Gamertag: Mayne Event 41
    Email: Sane9141@aol.com
    AIM: Sane9141
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Sun-Thur: 3pm til bout Midnight EST Fri & Sat: usually pretty late

Favorite Teams: Yankees, 49ers, Florida State Football, Georgia Tech Football(Love the option), Georgetown Basketball

How did you hear about Tradition Football: From IIx Nautica xII

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes
    What kind: NCAA and Madden
    Where: Madden was MCFL on Xbox til the Start of 360, NCAA: Was MCFL and SIM CLUB a teambuilder Dynasty

2. How long have you been playing video games: As Long as can remember How long have you been playing online: 8 or 9 Years

3. What type of player would you say you are: I would say Sim.... I like poundin' the rock... Rather stubborn when it comes to that.... if I throw the ball between 10-15 times in a game.... majority of the time I feel good bout winnin' that game...

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age: I'll be thrilled to play against gamers my age... you don't see too many people, especially online, that are conductin' themselves in a mature manner....

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes I have read the rules and I have no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Born and raised in Upstate NY... Love sports, played Baseball and football growin' up... I work at my local high school and I'm tryin' to get myself into coachin of some sort... always enjoy meetin' online ballers that are like me and want to play a good game win or lose....

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community: As active as i can be.... It will feel pretty good to apart of a community like this

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF: Meetin' new people and playin' some legit games of Madden and NCAA, Or any other game for that matter

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation:

I would bring it to his attention to see if he actually knew he was breakin' a rule.... Not bein' a jerk about it... If me tellin' him bout the rule doesn't change anythin' then I'll bring it to the attention of a Commissioner or Moderator on the forum....

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of: Not yet... The one league that I'm in right now just came over from Op Sports

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Warren. Application Approved

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

He is an RMG member

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Good to have you on board good site good people. What is Real Men of Genius?

5. Mayne Event 41

Mayne Event 41 Flexbone Diehard

Thanks for havin' me....

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Real Men of Genius is a League of sim players that have been hand picked off of OS. With how big OS has gotten there are a lot of garbage players floating around. We put applicants through the ringer to ensure they are quality players. With RMG coming here, it will only strengthen our quality of players.