New Member McGriffLe

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mcGriffLe, Oct 26, 2009.

1. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

New Member McGriffLe

Name: Chris Griffie
    Gamertag: ?McGriffle(360)
    Email: cgriffie@pa.net
    AIM: cgriffie02
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: M-F 8-12 Sat mornings and evenings. Sundays afternoons before or after Steeler games.
    Favorite Teams: Penn State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Another member.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA on NCAAstrategies last 2 years

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? been playing for 15 years. Online for 8

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim, want to advance quickly.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well i am only 25 but people my age say I act like i am 35.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read and agree.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Have PSU season tickets. I am married. (2 1/2" years) No kids yet.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am checking them. Not yet.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Coast2Coast has an opening for a Big 12 member, but I see your a Big 10/Penn State fan..

Pittsburgh Steelers!!!!!!!!!!

3. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

Not really a Big 12 fan. Sorry

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yea I thought so.. already have two big 10 guys though