New Member: Mcwoods06

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Mcwoods06, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

Name: Michael
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): mcwoods06 (Xbox360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 5:30 weedays and anytime on weekend
    Favorite Teams: USC Trojans
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Online search; Xbox friend; Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in online leagues in NCAA as well as 2K college basketball and NBA. Last year, was the first time I was in a long term league and I really loved it. I am interested in finding a more value added league with the support and community that tradition sports online seems to offer gamers.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I was 8 years old. Atari, Sega Master System, Genesis, Playstation 2 &3 and now Xbox360. I have been an avid player of sports games. I have own every Madden and College Football game EA Sports has made. I remember Bill Walsh College Football with the student body L & R. I have been playing online since EA developed online play and eventually onilne dynasties.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am very competitve player. I accept winning and losing with the same humility. I am a former college athlete so I definitely understand good sportsmanship along with healthy competitive fire. I have a deep understanding a football and schemes needed to be successful.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I look forward to playing games with the 28-30 years of age group. I will have alot in common with gamers my age. We both can blend our many years of experience and video games to make an exceptional dynasty.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes I have reviewed the rules and I am comfortable with the gameplay guidelines.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a former student-athlete from the University of Memphis. I work full-time and I enjoyed playing because it is a stress reliever to stressor of lives. I am very reliable and accountable to my obligations. So if I am fortunate to be included in a nice dynasty I will be a value added member.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting in nicely. I have been waiting to find a group a gamers that share the same vision and want to market and share the gaming experience with others. I look forward to this opportunity.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to meet other gaming who are competive and stay committed to the dynasty regardless of what their win/loss record is and will keep open communication with other members.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will simply contact the league commish and inform him and the violation and allow the commissioner to commision the league. I will respect the decision that has been decided as a result.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have checked out a few leagues. i would like to be considered in a mature league that included members who are fair, consistant, advance maybe every 2-3 days (sooner if possible). As far as league set-up anywhere between 5-7 min. quarters and playing on All-American or Heisman is great.

thank you for reading and i look forward to joining a Great dynasty!!!!

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

3. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

How does the application approval process usually take?

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Mcwoods06

Welcome to TSO. We are accepting new members to join my OD (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). If you are interested please post in the thread.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You are approved, welcome and I hope you enjoy the site.

6. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

Thanks for the approval. I will not disappoint!!!!