Approved New Member: mdoud10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 10, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. mdoud10

mdoud10 Walk On

Name: Michael Doud (mdoud10)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: mdoud10
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: skype: mdoud10
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Fairly flexible. Great with evenings (eastern time zone) after 6pm on weekdays (i'm a college student). Can do late night as well! Saturdays and Sundays are good as well.
    Favorite Teams: Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Through looking for a league on daddyleagues

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes. I played in TSL on ps3 (sim league on daddyleagues) for madden. I had to leave because I got a ps4. You can ask anyone from there for recommendations.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Probably about 10 years - online for 3 or 4 now, and sim for about a year (although I've always loved playing sim, I just didn't know it was called "sim")

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm a sim-first type player - i value a true sim experience over winning at all costs!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I like that the age is generally older. I feel as though playing with younger people ruins the experience. Also, I feel like my schedule will be able to coincide with that of a 28-30 year old

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have and no, no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a college student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. I used to play football here, but not anymore (injuries). I played football, basketball, and baseball in high school. The only video games I play are sports related!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Absolutely. I like immersing myself in a league, and would love to interact with more sim-oriented members!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I would like to join an active league that plays respectfully but also competitively. I'm always looking for feedback on my gameplay, and I'd like to find a league I can stay in for a long time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First I would talk to him to find out if he knew he was doing something wrong. The first thing to do is try to learn if it was a mistake. I would then approach the commissioner and let him know what happened, allowing him to take it from there.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I would love to join the Hard Knocks League - I got a ps4 and would like to join that league because they are active and it looks very easy to become immersed in!!

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Great app... Approved!!! Now for a little fun!!!

[​IMG]

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

BobJr

Any opening still in Hard Knocks for this guy? Seems like a good fit.

5. mdoud10

mdoud10 Walk On

greatest comeback player in the game right now!!! he can cry all he wants :) thats what every owner in the NFL did for the last 14 years knowing they passed on him :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. mdoud10

mdoud10 Walk On

and I spoke with somebody from Hard Knocks - i'm signing up for the waitlist right now

• Like Like x 1
  7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Possibly..we are full now but it could turnover some ..