*NEW MEMBER MEMBERSHIP APP FOR ONLINE DYNASTY*

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Zoltranite, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Zoltranite

Zoltranite Walk On

*NEW MEMBER MEMBERSHIP APP FOR ONLINE DYNASTY*

Name: Bryan Simpson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox: Serius Black
    Email: bsims2005@aol.com
    AIM: bsims2005
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: available everyday either from 10Am-4 pm or 4pm until I go to bed.
    Favorite Teams: Univ. of Texas. New York Yankees. Houston Texans. Houston Rockets.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

Operation Sports. I have been on that site for a few years now.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

NCAA and Madden.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing games since I can remember. I have been playing online since 2002.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

A straight sim player who does not like to take advantage of game exploits, who enjoys making games as realistic as they can be. I am also a writer, so I enjoy doing write ups for each game I play in. I enjoy making friends and having games where I can learn something from an opponent and they can also learn something from me. I have beaten guys before and after the game I usually chat with them for a good 10 minutes on what they could have done differently to win next time.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I think its a great match. I am 26 myself and am very mature for my age. I really don't like playing against kids because they revert to exploits when ever you are beating them fair and square.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes. No questions or concerns for me, but if one pops up I am not afraid to ask.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a student at Sam HOuston State University. I have 2 jobs. 1 at a restuarant and another at a night club (which I am currently late for because I just found out about this site and HAD to see what it was about.) I used to work in the sports marketing office for Sam Houston State. I want a job doing marketing for the Houston Rockets. I have a girlfriend... she's cool. Haha. I have a reliable ethernet connection which is ultra important these days. I am online every night. I mostly play sports titles and a little but of call of duty.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very active. I visit OS everyday, and this will be no different from that.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Find a brotherhood for gamers who respect the game in the true fashion in which it is meant to be played. Bring the realism to the fantasy world.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

First I would tell him he broke the rules as soon as it happened. If he doesnt do it again then I wont worry about it, but I will inform the commissioner that he did it. Then I will insist that he not pay a consequence as long as its not a repeat offender. If he continued to use the exploit in a game against me then I would complete the game and then report him to the commissioner of the league and I would hope that he would be removed once the commissioner followed up on him.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF?
    Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I am on here with the intentions of finding a NCAA dynasty online league that advances about once every 2 or 3 days. I want to play with Texas but I also enjoy taking any school and building them up. I prefer mostly user games as games against the computer bore me sometimes.

2. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Hey Bryan

I have you on my facebook friends list from an OLD dynasty from 09, glad to see you aboard!

Austin Rylander

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Bryan.. Thanks for a great app! Application approved..

How in the world did you become a Yankees fan in baseball, and a Houston fan in everything else? (Although its a great year to not be an Astros fan... (n))

4. Zoltranite

Zoltranite Walk On

Yeah well I have family in New York and used to live there. I did not like baseball until 2004. I saw Aaron Boone hit that walk off home run back in 2003 and since then I was hooked. And then there is my fascination with Derek Jeter... He is ridiculous. I don't know man. haha. Im a fan of all NY teams, but I feel the Yankees in my heart the most. I have emotional ties to them. When I watch a whole game and they lose, Im in a bad mood for a few hours. I didnt choose them, they chose me.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Zol,

If you are still interested in hosting a league on here, hit me up on AIM or other means of chat so we can talk about it and work out the details.

~ Drifter

6. Zoltranite

Zoltranite Walk On

I am interested in being the commish of one! I will not start it and accept commitments until after madden comes out tho. I dont wanna lose guys to madden 11. So I have some time to set this thing up. I will be in touch with you because I would like to see who is all interested so i can meet prospects and get a good feel for them and their spirit over some other games.