Approved New Member: Memphis Blue

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 12, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Memphis Blue,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Memphis Blue

Memphis Blue Walk On

Name: Erik Haas
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox - Ehaaslpp
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none of the above
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: generally available after work and workouts during the week, which would be around 8, weekends could be scheduled accordingly
    Favorite Teams: Memphis Tigers (i guess my username speaks for itself)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Saw a thread on the EA Sports NCAA general discussion forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Not in a couple years; did one with a couple friends when online dynasties first became available on NCAA, but that has been some time, and definitely interested in getting in with a group that plays the game the right way

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I think I have purchased every NCAA game on its release date across platforms since they started being released, even spent many hours on Gamebreaker before NCAA took over college football gaming...played online for quite some time, but really want the organization and competitiveness of a true dynasty online

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a casual gamer, not hardcore, but take being involved seriously...and as I said before, Im competitive, having played college football myself

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think I fit right into that age range and welcome it

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have, and it is refreshing to see that there are these types of players out there...played an online game last night where the other team did everything yall discouraged, and it was frustrating, so looking forward to it

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an attorney working in the greater Memphis area. I played all three sports in high school and college football. I still enjoy recreational sports and activities, and one of those happens to be Xbox games, so I spend enough time doing that to want to get involved in this type of community

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? communication and personal interactions are part of my job, so I look forward to it here as well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? be able to interact with like minded people and enjoy the online games as they are intended

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Use conflict resolution...you address the issue with the other player and try to work through any problems, if it becomes consistent or intentional, it may need to be addressed within the specific league and the commissioner; if that doesnt work, you sue them...just kidding

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? definitely a beginner league, and I noticed one still had a couple openings, but I cant remember the moderators username...and as long as its not quicker than an every 48-72 hour advance, im cool with it

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

There are a few xbox leagues I believe that are still open. If not more leagues will start up to accept more members.

App approved. Check out the new member leagues for league openings..

4. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

You from memphrica? Tigers suck just saying