1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: Merenguito

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 19, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Merenguito,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Merenguito

Merenguito Walk On

Name: Rafael Fernandez
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Merenguito80
    Email: MrMerenguito@Gmail.com
    AIM: Merenguito80 (same for Yahoo)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Weeknights. Weekends depend if I have plans or not.
    Favorite Teams: Yankees, Knicks, Jets, Devils
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I saw a thread at The Show Nation

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I was a part of the UMFL, XMG as well as the BSN leagues a long time ago (2002-2006). They were Madden leagues on the PS2.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I had Coleco Vision in the 80's

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am very competitive but I am very fair. I play to win, but I play clean.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I am 30 myself, so I guess we may have plenty in common.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No, they seem very fair.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love sports and I have played video games for a long time. In my early 20's I played all the time. As a member of the UMFL I took the Texans to back to back Super Bowls winning the MVP with David Carr. In baseball, my abilities got me on a episode of Training Camp on G4 (Eddie George came to my house). Obviously as I have gotten older, responsibilities have taken precedence, therefore I am not as good as I once was, but I now find myself with more time to play and a desire to play like I did before. To me its about getting online, playing a game while I have a cold beer and just enjoying myself whether I win or lose.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I believe I will be a moderate contributor at first, but I can see myself become an asset to this fraternity.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Just enjoy playing a game whether im winning 2-1 or getting smoked 10-3. Knowing I lost because I had a bad game as opposed to getting balls in the dirt all game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Honestly I first confront the individual respectfully. If he does not comply, I would bring it to the commish. The last thing you want to be is a complainer and run to the commish for everything.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    As of right now I am interested in the TBL league. I do have Madden 11 and NBA2K11 as well, but for now I want to play baseball.

3. Merenguito

Merenguito Walk On

I am on PSN btw.

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Another Knicks fan...Always a plus(y)

5. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Merenguito and I go waaaay back to about 2003 madden leagues. He is one of the straightest ballers I know. Welcome to TSO man ;)

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Thumbs on Ralf he played in the BSN with me for year....very tough player!

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Bump. Ralf is a prime candidate to join TBL. We've scrimmaged him and talked with him. If someone could take a look at his application we'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Scik

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sorry, I missed this one yesterday.

Application Approved.

9. Merenguito

Merenguito Walk On

Thank you!