New Member: Merenguito

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 19, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Merenguito,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Merenguito

Merenguito Walk On

Name: Rafael Fernandez
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Merenguito80
    Email: MrMerenguito@Gmail.com
    AIM: Merenguito80 (same for Yahoo)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Weeknights. Weekends depend if I have plans or not.
    Favorite Teams: Yankees, Knicks, Jets, Devils
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I saw a thread at The Show Nation

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I was a part of the UMFL, XMG as well as the BSN leagues a long time ago (2002-2006). They were Madden leagues on the PS2.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I had Coleco Vision in the 80's

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am very competitive but I am very fair. I play to win, but I play clean.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I am 30 myself, so I guess we may have plenty in common.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No, they seem very fair.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love sports and I have played video games for a long time. In my early 20's I played all the time. As a member of the UMFL I took the Texans to back to back Super Bowls winning the MVP with David Carr. In baseball, my abilities got me on a episode of Training Camp on G4 (Eddie George came to my house). Obviously as I have gotten older, responsibilities have taken precedence, therefore I am not as good as I once was, but I now find myself with more time to play and a desire to play like I did before. To me its about getting online, playing a game while I have a cold beer and just enjoying myself whether I win or lose.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I believe I will be a moderate contributor at first, but I can see myself become an asset to this fraternity.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Just enjoy playing a game whether im winning 2-1 or getting smoked 10-3. Knowing I lost because I had a bad game as opposed to getting balls in the dirt all game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Honestly I first confront the individual respectfully. If he does not comply, I would bring it to the commish. The last thing you want to be is a complainer and run to the commish for everything.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    As of right now I am interested in the TBL league. I do have Madden 11 and NBA2K11 as well, but for now I want to play baseball.

3. Merenguito

Merenguito Walk On

I am on PSN btw.

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Another Knicks fan...Always a plus(y)

5. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Merenguito and I go waaaay back to about 2003 madden leagues. He is one of the straightest ballers I know. Welcome to TSO man ;)

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Thumbs on Ralf he played in the BSN with me for year....very tough player!

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Bump. Ralf is a prime candidate to join TBL. We've scrimmaged him and talked with him. If someone could take a look at his application we'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Scik

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sorry, I missed this one yesterday.

Application Approved.

9. Merenguito

Merenguito Walk On

Thank you!