New Member (Messiman)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Messiman, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Messiman

Messiman Walk On

New Member (Messiman)

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): "Messiman" PS3
    Email: fasteddyo2006@yahoo.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: MST (Denver zone)
    General Availability: often, around class
    Favorite Teams: Boise State, Utah, Miami FL, Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google Search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? *I have played in many, many NCAA online dynasties. I have a lot of opinions of those public leagues, and none of them are good. Never really had a good time in them, too many cheaters, etc.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? *Been playing video games since I was 8. Online for about 5 years. Early PS2 online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a recreational player. Love to have a realistic gaming experience and a good time.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? *Age isn't important to me. I'm not a typical teenager either. In fact, I'm annoyed by younger gamers, as they are often unfocused, unreliable and obnoxious (i.e. not playing right with hail marys and wildcat).

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? *Yep, and no questions for now, just trying to get in :p

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. *18 years old, go to college, love playing NCAA 2010. Play a few other games. Like to ski, and watch sports.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? *I'd look into the Madden leagues for sure.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

sup Matt, welcome