New Member methodpack30 on 360

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by methodpack30, Sep 19, 2009.

1. methodpack30

methodpack30 Guest

New Member methodpack30 on 360

Name: Bill Harris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): methodpack30 xbox
    Email:harris1864@yahoo.com
    AIM:n/a
    Time Zone:east
    General Availability: my work schedule is odd but most nights after 8pm
    Favorite Teams:NC State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I'm in my first one now NCAA on XBL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Started in the early 80,s. Online for past 5years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Try to be as sim as possible.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? age 34. Looking for straight games without the cheese found in general online play.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? none at this time

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 34 with a family, and a college football nut. I'm a manager for a retail chain and work a lot of hrs but still find some time for myself. I only play NCAA now but may try out Maden this year.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Looking for a league with fun members that are in for the longterm. I would look for twice a week advance and has a good mix of user and cpu games.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Missed a couple of things. No big deal. Just fill it in when you get a chance. Knowing your favorite teams and such helps us get you in the best place to play.

Welcome to the site,

AG

3. methodpack30

methodpack30 Guest

Thx. got it now.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Cool. If the OFFL looks good to you, let us know.