1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: MG

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by MG, Jul 21, 2010.

1. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    New Member: MG

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): FireLovieSmith (PSN)
    Email: mgat08@yahoo.com
    AIM: manning2hester
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    General Availability: I am a student so I am available some time every day, I am very flexible
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Played in an NCAA Dynasty and Madden league with Emmdot.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have played in the UFL for Madden and I am a proud 5-star owner there. I am also currently in an NCAA online Dynasty with Emmdot.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games ever since SNES. It is an addiction I am proud of. When online gaming came out it took my love to a whole new level, being able to find people with similar interests and creating friendships with good people.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a competitive sim player. I am a rule follower and I am a dedicated owner. I feel I have an average skill level (at best).

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I enjoy a more mature crowd to play with. I have no real interest in babysitting during my free time. I am in my 20's and have no problem playing with guys much older whose reflexes have slowly deteriorated
    :D .

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have and I am impressed. Rules and guidelines will be followed, no issues at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Where to start. I am a college student attending Western Illinois University. Majoring in Criminal Justice, minoring in Political Science. I am a down to earth guy who enjoys all sports (even soccer). I live in Suburban Chicago when I am not in school and I am a hardcore Cubs and Bears fan.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I have no problem being a very active member in the community and contributed all that I can. I love forums, anyone on the UFL forum can attest to that. I have over 2,000 posts, only guys with more are the commissioners and I think I may have eclipsed a few of their post counts as well. Quantity isn't necessarily quality, I enjoy bringing content and perspective to leagues as well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Meet some new sports gamers who I can have a good time playing these silly games with. I am here to make friends, not enemies!:)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Depending on the severity of the rule broken, I would pause the game and message the owner to make sure he knows his mistake. If he does and does not care or just does not acknowledge what he did, I would finish the game and contact a commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I am looking for a solid, organized NCAA league to be a part of. No particular preference in conference. If Madden 11 is good enough I wouldn't be against joining a Madden league as well.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oh snap I didn't know you were a leatherneck! haha

Application Approved. Welcome to TF MG.

let me know if you have questions about some of the PS3 leagues.