New Member: MG

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by _MG_, Jul 21, 2010.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Jul 21, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    New Member: MG

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): FireLovieSmith (PSN)
    AIM: manning2hester
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    General Availability: I am a student so I am available some time every day, I am very flexible
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Played in an NCAA Dynasty and Madden league with Emmdot.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have played in the UFL for Madden and I am a proud 5-star owner there. I am also currently in an NCAA online Dynasty with Emmdot.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games ever since SNES. It is an addiction I am proud of. When online gaming came out it took my love to a whole new level, being able to find people with similar interests and creating friendships with good people.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a competitive sim player. I am a rule follower and I am a dedicated owner. I feel I have an average skill level (at best).

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I enjoy a more mature crowd to play with. I have no real interest in babysitting during my free time. I am in my 20's and have no problem playing with guys much older whose reflexes have slowly deteriorated
    :D .

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have and I am impressed. Rules and guidelines will be followed, no issues at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Where to start. I am a college student attending Western Illinois University. Majoring in Criminal Justice, minoring in Political Science. I am a down to earth guy who enjoys all sports (even soccer). I live in Suburban Chicago when I am not in school and I am a hardcore Cubs and Bears fan.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I have no problem being a very active member in the community and contributed all that I can. I love forums, anyone on the UFL forum can attest to that. I have over 2,000 posts, only guys with more are the commissioners and I think I may have eclipsed a few of their post counts as well. Quantity isn't necessarily quality, I enjoy bringing content and perspective to leagues as well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Meet some new sports gamers who I can have a good time playing these silly games with. I am here to make friends, not enemies!:)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Depending on the severity of the rule broken, I would pause the game and message the owner to make sure he knows his mistake. If he does and does not care or just does not acknowledge what he did, I would finish the game and contact a commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I am looking for a solid, organized NCAA league to be a part of. No particular preference in conference. If Madden 11 is good enough I wouldn't be against joining a Madden league as well.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Oh snap I didn't know you were a leatherneck! haha

Application Approved. Welcome to TF MG.

let me know if you have questions about some of the PS3 leagues.